Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do wg's feel about facial hair?  (Read 2448 times)

Offline bokkie

Hi all. Haven't punted in a fair old while, but have grown a beard since the last time I did.
So my question to all you fellow bearded gents is, how do prossies feel about it?
Especially in relation to FK?
In general, will they not FK guys with beards or are they normally ok with it?
FK is quite important to me so just want to know what the general feeling is with regards to facial hair.
Obviously it depends on the individual, but what is the norm?
Thanks

Offline Muff licker

Hi all. Haven't punted in a fair old while, but have grown a beard since the last time I did.
So my question to all you fellow bearded gents is, how do Sex Workers feel about it?
FK is quite important to me so just want to know what the general feeling is with regards to facial hair.
Thanks
i texted a girl last week and she said if i had a beard then no licking of the minge and no FK luckily i am clean shaven and enjoyed eating her out  :D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 12:38:27 pm by Muff licker »

Offline threechilliman

I started without and grew a beard. Can't say its made a blind bit of difference to anything punting wise.

Offline bokkie

Thanks for the replies.
I have seen a couple of wg's with comments about facial hair on their profiles, so thought it might be a common thing.
Hoping it doesn't have an effect.

Offline spodmeister

Thanks for the replies.
I have seen a couple of wg's with comments about facial hair on their profiles, so thought it might be a common thing.
Hoping it doesn't have an effect.

I've seen the odd one or two profiles with comments like that, but these are very much the exception in my experience.

Offline bokkie

Offline winkywanky

So my question to all you fellow bearded gents is, how do Sex Workers feel about it?
Thanks

I guess the biggest thing would be is it a longish and soft beard, or is it stubbly at all?

A lot of girls wouldn't like the latter, it might cause damage to the moneymaker. The former, girls might find it tickly (especially if they were shaved smooth) but otherwise probably OK?

Offline Derrick101

I always ask if a beard is OK, and more often than not a soft beard is, but stubble is not  :hi:

Offline bokkie

It's growing, so will eventually be long and soft rather than short and stubbly
Guess I'll just check when booking.
Thanks

Offline The_Grinder

I started without and grew a beard. Can't say its made a blind bit of difference to anything punting wise.

Exactly the same, not one lady has said no kissing or oral

Offline Colston36

It's growing, so will eventually be long and soft rather than short and stubbly
Guess I'll just check when booking.
Thanks
I have that problem occasionally when I'm hoping it'll be long and hard

Offline superman64

Asian girls from my experience hate any kind of stubble or beard. I think this is probably on account most of their men cannot grow full beards. Any tries to kiss their necks will be met by "It's too tickly" and you'll be asked too stop.
Banned reason: Undesirable / fixated on underage girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

Not had any complaints and got a stubble between 5 to 7 days.

Offline standardpostage

I believe that beards are now going out of fashion.

Mustache's are coming back on trend.

Offline Charliehutton

Try to make sure it's not full of the soup you had for lunch, then you'll be ok.

Offline Home Alone

I started growing a beard when I took early retirement in 2007 and finally shaved it off about 10 years later. Never had any complaints about FK or being refused RO in that time.

Online scutty brown

Topic: How do wg's feel about facial hair?

Most of them try to hide it by bleaching or waxing, though it gets harder as they get older - especially for the fatties with diabetic problems

Online scutty brown

Asian girls from my experience hate any kind of stubble or beard. I think this is probably on account most of their men cannot grow full beards. Any tries to kiss their necks will be met by "It's too tickly" and you'll be asked too stop.

Its because they're socially trained from birth to regard westerners as hairy animal barbarians, and beards reinforce the stereotype

Online bdyno

I have a beard.  Never had any complaints, one girl I was her first bearded guy & she actually enjoyed it. 

Don't even recall seeing anything mentioned on any WG profiles about them.

Basically, as with anything else - if a girl mentions it on her profile, it matters.  If she doesn't, it doesn't.

Online scutty brown

Marco Polo relates in his journal the danger of cunnilingus outdoors in a central-Asian winter with a beard. He claimed it was  common to find a couple frozen together, lips-to-lips, beard-to-beard, unable to move, sometimes dead.
Good reason for the girl to shave her pubes, I wonder if thats how it started............?

Offline Happylad

I did have one girl with a couple of very hairy facial moles, but most of the girls I`ve seen have been facially clean shaven, if not always so elsewhere.

Offline Home Alone

Most of them try to hide it by bleaching or waxing, though it gets harder as they get older - especially for the fatties with diabetic problems

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline The Highwayman

Two plus years ago I had a short trimmed beard and after a few months decided to shave it off because I really like RO and had read one or two SPs say they didn’t want to meet bearded guys.

As has already been said though, it’s fresh stubble that is the problem. When you shave each follicle is cut horizontally at skin level. When that grows a bit our faces look like a miniature forest of tree stumps.

When you trim a beard the end of the hair follicles are more tapered. Microscopically it may sound like they’re more  pointed and therefore sharp but the reality is that they are much softer to the touch than newer (tree stump) stubble.

I actually asked a couple of regulars what they thought about beards, both actually said they preferred them to the clean shaven look. So I grew my beard back and have never had a complaint and for me FK & RO is essential before I book.

Offline JonasG

I have a beard, a trimmed one not a hobo one.

And I've been refused FK twice I think.

Which isn't that many times taking to account I've seen a lot of different WGs.

Offline wawrwick56

I have a beard and always specifically mention it in my first email for a booking, as dfk is really important to my enjoyment of a meeting. I haven't had any explicit rejections , but of course I don't know if of the ladies who don't reply that is a consideration.

I also put out a fair few RB's and again specify my beard and dfk as well as the type of lady I'm looking for: a few years ago one wg kept making an offer on my RB's and although right up my street in terms of looks, services and age etc she makes a point of stating on her profile that she can't stand facial hair and goes further in saying ' please don't contact me and try to persuade me otherwise as I won't change my mind', so I didn't bother to reply to her.
So after a few weeks of the same, she emailed me and said ' why wan't I interested in her bids as she thought she ticked all the boxes in my requirements', I replied and pointed out the beard references in her profile and she came back and said ' couldn't I shave my beard off to meet her.!

Needless to say it didn't progress any further!

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
I always prefer gents to be either clean shaven or with a beard, it's the inbetween stubble that can hurt.  I had a gent once actually made my pussy bleed with his stubble

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
I always prefer gents to be either clean shaven or with a beard, it's the inbetween stubble that can hurt.  I had a gent once actually made my pussy bleed with his stubble

THIS.....

:coolgirl:

Offline freeze44

Two plus years ago I had a short trimmed beard and after a few months decided to shave it off because I really like RO and had read one or two SPs say they didn’t want to meet bearded guys.

As has already been said though, it’s fresh stubble that is the problem. When you shave each follicle is cut horizontally at skin level. When that grows a bit our faces look like a miniature forest of tree stumps.

When you trim a beard the end of the hair follicles are more tapered. Microscopically it may sound like they’re more  pointed and therefore sharp but the reality is that they are much softer to the touch than newer (tree stump) stubble.

I actually asked a couple of regulars what they thought about beards, both actually said they preferred them to the clean shaven look. So I grew my beard back and have never had a complaint and for me FK & RO is essential before I book.

Makes sense  :thumbsup: Also you get to keep a bit of the wg 'flavour' in a beard for a post punt wank if still horny!  :lol:

Offline B4bcock

I had a gent once actually made my pussy bleed with his stubble

Sorry, can't resist.

With my stubbly chin, I felt like a stud
I gave Vic a lick and she started to flood
But her cum tasted funny
Not her usual sweet honey
Instead, she came rivers of blood.

Offline winkywanky

...well I suppose it's better than 'that other' Rivers of Blood speech  :scare:.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider

Lol that's funny......ok my very first attempt at a rhyme...

A stubbly chin really is the pits
It rips my poor face and pussy to bits
A nice glossy beard or a close shaved face
Will soon have you reaching third base!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 07:56:19 pm by Vic69 »

Offline winkywanky

Some fine poetry going on here.

I'll bet they aren't nearly as erudite and arty on flippin' SAAFE  :D.

Online scutty brown

I have a long beard
But it tastes very weird
And stinks of kipper
After she let me lick her
But still I gave her a bash
Now she's got a rash
Where my pubic stubble
Was too rough for her bubble

Offline winkywanky

Rhyming couplets, why you poetic old dog Scutty.

Offline freeze44

I have a long beard
But it tastes very weird
And stinks of kipper
After she let me lick her
But still I gave her a bash
Now she's got a rash
Where my pubic stubble
Was too rough for her bubble

:lol: love a bit of kipper!

Offline pewpewpew

Interesting. I don't enjoy RO so growing some stubble will prevent the girls from trying to shove their fannies in my face

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
Interesting. I don't enjoy RO so growing some stubble will prevent the girls from trying to shove their fannies in my face

It can also be very painful DFK'ing someone with stubble, so you may wish to reconsider if you like to DFK a girl

Maybe better to communicate that you don't want to do RO rather than shoot yourself in the proverbial foot so to speak  ;)

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider

If someone hasn't started reverse oral I usually ask if it's ok before sitting on their face.

As Miss Wolf says stubble can be painful during DFK, I'll usually mention this gently if I'm starting to feel sandpapered.

Smooth shaven or full beard is generally softer although there can be a line missed along the lips, which once again if pressed in can feel like knives.

Offline The_Grinder

I've been reading through this caressing my greying stubble, to me its feels cuddly and soft and would caress a pair of golden thighs like a gentle warming breeze.......

Now ladies....how can you resist.....  :angelgirl:

Offline winkywanky

If someone hasn't started reverse oral I usually ask if it's ok before sitting on their face.

...girls are just sooo thoughful  :D

Offline Beanhead

I have stubble and never really had an issue but never let it grow out.

One had bad chin stubble rash from the DFK but was good sport about it.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have had a beard since I left school. Never had a problem with a punt. I always inform the ladies that I have one and describe it as soft. I shampoo it when I wash my hair in bath or shower and keep it trimmed myself in between visits to the barber. No problems punting. It is better than a prickly chin unshaved all day.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 10:17:49 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Visionist

This past week alone two separate girls have emphatically stated that my beard turns them on and I encouraged them to bite my chin whilst DFKing.

My beard needs trimming and is quite messy and totally unkept since I last visited my barber almost two weeks ago.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 12:16:39 am by Visionist »

Offline Hobbit

I have stubble and hate shaving and only tend to do it once a week. Girls have never complained but having shaved recently before a punt I did notice some benefit as I could tell she enjoyed it more. Especially with RO.

The downside is that now I will need to shave more.  :dash:

Does anyone use an electric shaver? I've never found one which has been closer than a wet shave.