Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hiring an SP to cock worship while you work or concentrate on something else?  (Read 1882 times)

Offline DocJohnson

A fantasy of mine but I’m wondering if anyone has tried it?!

Scenario1: I’m on my iphone or tablet tapping out the emails and catching up on dreaded digital admin - maybe executing some trades or whatever..
OR
Scenario2: I’ve got some quality noise-cancelling headphones on, listening to my favourite tunes and resting my eyes..

All while I’ve got an SP serving my cock and balls with her mouth and throat.  She’s in it for the long haul and dedicated.  She’s also self-motivated, doesn’t require my intervention and just quietly and competently edges me. 

For at least an hour - maybe two.  Drinks break occasionally allowed when I want it but she has to fetch... Then back on the cock and back to focusing on my work/admin/music.  Maybe I CIM and warn her, maybe I don’t.

Either way she swallows/spits, cleans me up and gets back to it asap while I continue what I’m doing. Maybe for 3 pops over a 2 hour period.

Every time thereafter that I listen to those same tunes, or tackle the same dull repetitive task, I have a very nice memory to reflect on.

Anyone tried it?? Or can you think of an SP with good digs in the south that would truly excel in such a role - care to send me their CV?! I know lots say they would, but who really would?  They need to be easy on the eye but not a real stunner as I’m barely going to give them the time of day (just my cock and balls).

I’d pay well for this kind of personal assistant, as well as one that could give great prolonged road head while I make some calls on handsfree of course :lol:

:music:

Offline Steely Dan

In the land of punting, all things are allowed and worth a go.  As they say, what's the worst that can happen?  I suggest for this very specific service that you place a reverse booking. Sadly closed now, but we all hope they may open soon.

Offline Garage man

Was having an affair with a civvie a couple of years ago who worked for a big tech company. We had escaped to a hotel but the powers that be decided she had to attend a waste of time conference call (zoom equivalent).

Didn’t see her often enough and so spent the entire meeting (intrusion into private time) licking her out while she tried to keep a straight face. Made her cum but was the quietest orgasm she ever head - even though it was broadcast over 3 continents....

Have to say it was a massive turn on.

Offline teddyking

This is something I wanna give a try. Let a girl cock worship me while I’m trading stocks 🤣🚀
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dkn

A slight variant on the OP's idea, which came to me when at a Def Leppard gig a few years back.

I quite like a sub session, and have had a few where I'd lay down on the bed with earbuds in and Def Leppard playing (it could have been anyone, but it felt appropriate, given where I'd had the idea).  She'd apply a blindfold and restraints, and then proceed to spend the next 90 minutes tormenting me with her mouth, her hands, poppers, anal play, sounds - and quite a few more things.  All finishing with a much anticipated orgasm.

Trust me, listening to that band again has never been the same...   :)

I'd suggest you go ahead - I doubt you'll regret it.

Online Moby Dick

Blowjob whilst driving, whilst studying (under my desk not in the library), whilst on the phone to my mother, on the train with coat over my lap whilst having a cuppa, all expertly undertaken by my girlfriend at the time who loved to swallow. Damn she was a keeper, yet I moved on.

Nowadays busiest I get is stuffing their holes with my fingers n thumbs, not forgetting me tongue whilst we 69. Hardly work but someone’s gotta do it.

Offline Yankee41

I had an sp that would do that for me but she stopped working a couple years ago. It went both ways with us.  She would blow me while i was on the phone or answering texts and other general office work and if she got a call while doing it she would flip around and i would fuck her ass while she was on the phone.  Occasionally i would make her tell the punter booking on the phone that she had a cock up her ass but was free to talk lol.

Offline mr.bluesky

Blowjob whilst driving, whilst studying (under my desk not in the library), whilst on the phone to my mother, on the train with coat over my lap whilst having a cuppa, all expertly undertaken by my girlfriend at the time who loved to swallow. Damn she was a keeper,

What team did she play for  :unknown: ( sorry couldn't resist)  :D

Offline bossanova

I've had a tie & tease session where the SP made me wear noise cancelling headphones – no music playing but coupled with the blindfold it really was sensory deprivation and erotic, making me focus on the sense of touch which was heightened due to the circumstances. It was great, she played with me for ages occasionally sucking me before eventually riding me to an incredible orgasm! Give it a go if you get the chance!

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve had extended tie and tease sessions of this sort. But not with headphones. I love ASMR so it was me blindfolded and restrained with the SP tormenting me for a couple of hours.
I’ve also played the subby a few times too and have been rimming and licking pussy while the girl was on the phone to her mates or answering calls from punters.

Variety being the spice of life and all that.

In the flip.
Been gobbled while driving (civvie street)

Well...... you got to haven’t you.

Online Thephoenix

Tantric massage whilst tied, and with sensory deprivation, is the nearest I've experienced.

Loved it. :wacko:

Offline pegman8

Blowjob whilst driving, whilst studying (under my desk not in the library), whilst on the phone to my mother, on the train with coat over my lap whilst having a cuppa, all expertly undertaken by my girlfriend at the time who loved to swallow. Damn she was a keeper, yet I moved on.

Nowadays busiest I get is stuffing their holes with my fingers n thumbs, not forgetting me tongue whilst we 69. Hardly work but someone’s gotta do it.

I hope the blowjob whilst driving remains a fantasy. It's bloody dangerous and responsible people like us should not do it.

Offline DocJohnson

This is something I wanna give a try. Let a girl cock worship me while I’m trading stocks 🤣🚀

You’re an autist but there’d be some Deep Fucking Value in this IMHO.
p.s. I like the stonk.  :thumbsup:

Offline DocJohnson

I had an sp that would do that for me but she stopped working a couple years ago. It went both ways with us.  She would blow me while i was on the phone or answering texts and other general office work and if she got a call while doing it she would flip around and i would fuck her ass while she was on the phone.  Occasionally i would make her tell the punter booking on the phone that she had a cock up her ass but was free to talk lol.

This please!! Sounds great.

Offline DocJohnson

In the land of punting, all things are allowed and worth a go.  As they say, what's the worst that can happen?  I suggest for this very specific service that you place a reverse booking. Sadly closed now, but we all hope they may open soon.

Thanks for this. I’m going to research this reverse booking malarky. Initial thoughts are it sounds great and not something I was previously aware of... Need to sort me an AW account though and some way of anonymously adding funds to it so as to pay for the ad.  Not sure that’s feasible.  :unknown:

Offline DocJohnson

A slight variant on the OP's idea, which came to me when at a Def Leppard gig a few years back.

I quite like a sub session, and have had a few where I'd lay down on the bed with earbuds in and Def Leppard playing (it could have been anyone, but it felt appropriate, given where I'd had the idea).  She'd apply a blindfold and restraints, and then proceed to spend the next 90 minutes tormenting me with her mouth, her hands, poppers, anal play, sounds - and quite a few more things.  All finishing with a much anticipated orgasm.

Trust me, listening to that band again has never been the same...   :)

I'd suggest you go ahead - I doubt you'll regret it.

The trigger to those memories when listening to the same music sounds great - a key reason for doing it IMO. Thanks for the encouragement.  :drinks:

Offline Zen calm

I don't think it would be too hard to arrange something like this. As long as the SP is reliable and good a blowjobs. In London someone like Veronica69 may be willing. It's something that I also really want to try and am just waiting a few more weeks before I start punting again to try it out.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for this. I’m going to research this reverse booking malarky. Initial thoughts are it sounds great and not something I was previously aware of... Need to sort me an AW account though and some way of anonymously adding funds to it so as to pay for the ad.  Not sure that’s feasible.  :unknown:
Glad to help.  Here are two wiki pages that might help.  In fact both seem a bit old, if any of you lads has some free time, it would be a good thing to update these.
External Link/Members Only

Offline SamOmar

When I was young and wreck-less I used to do something similar all the time. I would make a work call or answer the phone whilst getting sucked off. It's the excitement of getting caught.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline dkn

The trigger to those memories when listening to the same music sounds great - a key reason for doing it IMO. Thanks for the encouragement.  :drinks:
Oh yes!

Forgot to mention, on one occaision, we agreed to film the session, so that I could see afterwards exactly what had been going on.  All good fun, but it's still the music that triggers the immediate association.

Offline teddyking

You’re an autist but there’d be some Deep Fucking Value in this IMHO.
p.s. I like the stonk.  :thumbsup:

Haha stonks go brrr 💎 🚀
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll

Offline jonnw16

PaySafeCard Voucher purchased in cash is how I do it, just be sure you get one for adult/over-18 services (I believe they can also be used for gambling websites). More details are on the Wiki in the link provided by Steely Dan above.

Offline DocJohnson

PaySafeCard Voucher purchased in cash is how I do it, just be sure you get one for adult/over-18 services (I believe they can also be used for gambling websites). More details are on the Wiki in the link provided by Steely Dan above.

Good intel, thanks.

Follow up Q if I may - How can I be sure I am buying one for adult services aka “gambling”?  Do I need to walk into WH Smiths or other stockists and ask for this specifically or is there an actual card name I should ask for.  I’ve checked the wiki and paysafe’s website but there doesn’t seem to be much if any info on different cards for under/over 18’s that you can pick up in cash?!  :unknown:

Offline DocJohnson

Glad to help.  Here are two wiki pages that might help.  In fact both seem a bit old, if any of you lads has some free time, it would be a good thing to update these.

Thanks again for this. Eye opening!

Offline tesla

A fantasy of mine but I’m wondering if anyone has tried it?!

Scenario1: I’m on my iphone or tablet tapping out the emails and catching up on dreaded digital admin - maybe executing some trades or whatever..
OR
Scenario2: I’ve got some quality noise-cancelling headphones on, listening to my favourite tunes and resting my eyes..

All while I’ve got an SP serving my cock and balls with her mouth and throat.  She’s in it for the long haul and dedicated.  She’s also self-motivated, doesn’t require my intervention and just quietly and competently edges me. 

For at least an hour - maybe two.  Drinks break occasionally allowed when I want it but she has to fetch... Then back on the cock and back to focusing on my work/admin/music.  Maybe I CIM and warn her, maybe I don’t.

Either way she swallows/spits, cleans me up and gets back to it asap while I continue what I’m doing. Maybe for 3 pops over a 2 hour period.

Every time thereafter that I listen to those same tunes, or tackle the same dull repetitive task, I have a very nice memory to reflect on.

Anyone tried it?? Or can you think of an SP with good digs in the south that would truly excel in such a role - care to send me their CV?! I know lots say they would, but who really would?  They need to be easy on the eye but not a real stunner as I’m barely going to give them the time of day (just my cock and balls).

I’d pay well for this kind of personal assistant, as well as one that could give great prolonged road head while I make some calls on handsfree of course :lol:

:music:

try this one, look under special session tab, toward the bottom of the page    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DocJohnson

try this one, look under special session tab, toward the bottom of the page    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mmmm looks to be in the right ball park and has 100% the right attitude.  I’d be happy letting her provide the service I’m looking for. Thanks!!

Offline lillythesavage

Mmmm looks to be in the right ball park and has 100% the right attitude.  I’d be happy letting her provide the service I’m looking for. Thanks!!

That one not logged on since November, the mixed race 26 year old I met from another site on Good Friday would be perfect, see the mixed race hottie thread, she just loves sucking cock.

Offline DocJohnson

That one not logged on since November, the mixed race 26 year old I met from another site on Good Friday would be perfect, see the mixed race hottie thread, she just loves sucking cock.

Thanks - will investigate but it looks a little more tricky to research at first glance. The thread you mention is indexed here for others’ ease of finding now and in future.  :drinks:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=302570.0#lastPost
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 10:47:22 am by DocJohnson »

Online tantraman

Whatever you fantasy scenario, DJ, if you want ...

... an SP serving my cock and balls with her mouth and throat.  She’s in it for the long haul and dedicated.  She’s also self-motivated, doesn’t require my intervention and just quietly and competently edges me. 

... I can't think of anyone other than SENSUAL BRIGIT 69 - External Link/Members Only ... you're wel-cum!

:drinks:

Offline tesla

That one not logged on since November,

that may have something to do with a pandemic and lockdown

Offline jonnw16

Good intel, thanks.

Follow up Q if I may - How can I be sure I am buying one for adult services aka “gambling”?  Do I need to walk into WH Smiths or other stockists and ask for this specifically or is there an actual card name I should ask for.  I’ve checked the wiki and paysafe’s website but there doesn’t seem to be much if any info on different cards for under/over 18’s that you can pick up in cash?!  :unknown:
I have bought mine in Asda. Asked for a PaySafeCard voucher to the value I want (at the kiosk, rather than an ordinary checkout). Some of the assistants aren't quite sure what you're after, but most are. They go through the menus on their voucher machine, and then tend to ask if you want an over-18 voucher (presumably because they are prompted on one of the menu choices). Say yes, pay the money, get a slip of paper with a 16 digit PIN on it, which is what is then entered into the 'Buy Credits' section of AW.

One other thing to add if you're buying AW credits, is that if you buy over 30 credits (£30 worth) at once you get one Freeview for every 10 credits you buy. These are useful for buying expensive Private Galleries/Movies that you don't necessarily want to pay 'real' money for. I think a Freeview is worth up to 10 (or maybe 12) credits. That said if you're only going to be using the credits for reverse bookings you might not want to spend that much, they only cost 2.40 credits each (is it 2.40 credits these days, it's a while since I put an RB up?).

There is a very good thread about the AW Reverse Booking system started by Corus Boy back in 2017: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170370.

Offline DocJohnson

Whatever you fantasy scenario, DJ, if you want ...

... I can't think of anyone other than SENSUAL BRIGIT 69 - External Link/Members Only ... you're wel-cum!

:drinks:

Yumm. That service and her reviews fit well with my criteria. You’re a gent TM. Cheers.  :drinks:

Offline DocJohnson

I have bought mine in Asda. Asked for a PaySafeCard voucher to the value I want (at the kiosk, rather than an ordinary checkout). Some of the assistants aren't quite sure what you're after, but most are. They go through the menus on their voucher machine, and then tend to ask if you want an over-18 voucher (presumably because they are prompted on one of the menu choices). Say yes, pay the money, get a slip of paper with a 16 digit PIN on it, which is what is then entered into the 'Buy Credits' section of AW.

One other thing to add if you're buying AW credits, is that if you buy over 30 credits (£30 worth) at once you get one Freeview for every 10 credits you buy. These are useful for buying expensive Private Galleries/Movies that you don't necessarily want to pay 'real' money for. I think a Freeview is worth up to 10 (or maybe 12) credits. That said if you're only going to be using the credits for reverse bookings you might not want to spend that much, they only cost 2.40 credits each (is it 2.40 credits these days, it's a while since I put an RB up?).

There is a very good thread about the AW Reverse Booking system started by Corus Boy back in 2017: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=170370.

Excellent info, thanks.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think I’ll stop by Asda tomorrow for my necessary shopping and add this on the list so as to make as few journeys as possible of course. WH Smiths may as well give up trying to be any use to me whatsoever.