Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So... Who's Going To Take One For The Team (TOFTT)? - LONDON  (Read 1349725 times)

Offline HERTSBLUE

TSW your gonna bankrupt me putting up all these hotties  seriously good work mate.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 05:38:19 am by HERTSBLUE »

Trapstar1

TSW your gonna bankrupt me putting up all these hotties  seriously good work mate.

Just make sure you leave your reviews before they cut off your phone line!  :sarcastic:

Offline somedouche

Mary and Izza might be sisters? Or at least they share the same pimp with their identikit AW blurb! ...

I think I know who the pimp is. I recognize the ad's style, spelling errors, the pricing scheme... the whole shebang. If it really is who I think it is then these girls will probably be very beautiful indeed, very young and inexperienced. Also, very naive so don't expect any GFE, just pump&dump.

Offline PatMacGroin

« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 11:57:29 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline Fuzzyduck

:wacko: hell-fucking-o

I suspect she's part of the (mainly) Russian posse who rotate on tour around the South East. It means it's probably the girl in the pics but add 10-15 years. Much the AW feedback looks dodgy too, e.g. reviewers with only 1 review or they also reviewed several of the Russian posse as well. Still even if she's 35+, she still might be hot.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:29:54 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline tantric talents

I suspect she's part of the (mainly) Russian posse who rotate on tour around the South East. It means it's probably the girl in the pics but add 10-15 years. Much the AW feedback looks dodgy too, e.g. reviewers with only 1 review or they also reviewed several of the Russian posse as well. Still even if she's 35+, she still might be hot.
Yes. Sunbury is one of their stock locations. I have seen many of them but not her yet. Will see her and report back if she goes to Hatfield next.

Offline king tarzan

That’s one tasty treat. No FB

External Link/Members Only

Picture taken from a website

Press picture and then when white board comes up press search Google for this image..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rayco

Banned reason: Blatant tout causing raised prices and misery to punters dirty fucker!
Banned by: Head1

Offline winkywanky

fuck it gonna give this one a try, got a 30mins booking planned with her today

We await your review with bated breath after 4yrs of membership with no punts whatsoever  ;).

Offline The_Don

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=38888

Date Registered:    August 20, 2015, 06:35:26 pm
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 11:03:42 pm by The_Don »

Offline Happypuppy

Both look good, but they don't see black men unfortunately. Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (+447340252731) External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (07838614584) External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Guys this Mella girl is a must see- real cutie, lovely tan. Prettier than verification photo suggests.

The services were ok- sex can be a bit flat.

Ive seen her twice now, lets me RO.

Downside is her place is in the middle of nowhere.

Also 0 English. She gets rather confused in a cute way.

That being said shes the prettiest WG ive seen to date. £60 represents good value.

Offline PatMacGroin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Sergei has changed the photo's on this profile. The third photo is the same woman in the images posted yesterday. The other two photo's are someone totally different. So assume a possible B&S:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (+447396741107)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Again the profile is showing pictures of atleast 2 different  women. The original photo's from the first profile spotted by TS&W looked good to me. Pretty face, trim body and nice pert boobs. But I wouldn't risk wasting my time with a visit. The shenanigans with the profiles screams Rom gang pulling B&S scam.

Hidden Image/Members Only

DylanPerry

How did it go (assuming it happened)?

Looks decent...and some normal prices now.

Offline Rocket Scientist

Great. Your first review is well overdue

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 09:22:43 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Guys this Mella girl is a must see- real cutie, lovely tan. Prettier than verification photo suggests.

The services were ok- sex can be a bit flat.

Ive seen her twice now, lets me RO.

Downside is her place is in the middle of nowhere.

Also 0 English. She gets rather confused in a cute way.

That being said shes the prettiest WG ive seen to date. £60 represents good value.
Gone again  :dash:

Offline PatMacGroin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Woah! Exponential price rises increasing by almost double for each extra half hour:

Rates              ½ Hour        1 Hour      1½ Hours     2 Hours     3 Hours    4 Hours     Overnight
Out Calls         90               160           300             580           -              -               1300

So why would that be?:
a) She's too lazy for longer bookings
b) She's terrible at maths?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Woah! Exponential price rises increasing by almost double for each extra half hour:

Rates              ½ Hour        1 Hour      1½ Hours     2 Hours     3 Hours    4 Hours     Overnight
Out Calls         90               160           300             580           -              -               1300

So why would that be?:

If someone is so super thick and stupid just imagine what the service would be like?

Your guesses are good as mine...☹️☹️☹️☹️
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Oh that Jenny (polish) looks good...pictures are shopped though

Now 'This member's profile is set to distribute content only.'  :dash:

Offline maybe

So why would that be?:

This is like apple pricing, gives u the 'sensible' choice by pricing out all the other ones. Sly!

Offline Apu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a go at this one?

Recent pic gave me a boner in 5-10 seconds.

Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist

Offline daddy919

This is probably another one of theirs but she is worth it  :wacko:

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 12:33:15 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline 0mard3000

Did you go ahead with the punt?

Cheers!!

Probably not. No reviews since 2015  :unknown:

Offline Xtro

Probably not. No reviews since 2015  :unknown:

Probably did. But doesn't share shit!  :dash:

Offline tantric talents

Offline Raven

« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 12:29:08 pm by Raven »