Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishMILFAnneMarie - Rotherham  (Read 5256 times)

22 review(s) for Curvy_AnneMarie (17 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yorkspete

External Link/Members Only

£100 half hour

This meet took place last month in a flat not too far from Morrison’s on the Rotherham/Sheffield border.

I’ll be honest I would not have picked this profile it it wasn’t for the fact that I wanted to try being rimmed…this is what drew me to this meet.
I fired a txt off to Annemarie on the off chance and was parked outside the flat in about 45 mins.. great comms. I rang her and she belled me in the main door. As I got to her door she opened it in underwear. She looks just like her pics. and the same age. No surprises. Like I say she would not be my usual cup of tea but I was there for one reason and that was to get my ass licked.
There was some French kissing and groping, clothes off and down to the good stuff.
I bent over like a dog and she started kissing and licking round me hole then started sticking it in… it felt amazing. She rimmed and sucked my cock whilst I played with her. Resulting in me spurting in her mouth. A quick clean up and a chat. She’s a really nice lass to chat too and I got out of the meet what I wanted which was to try rimming.
This was my first meet for a couple of yr due to lockdown so didn’t last as long as I’d like, but thoroughly enjoyed my time.

Offline GingerNuts

Profile says £70 for 30 minutes , how come you paid £100?

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Profile says £70 for 30 minutes , how come you paid £100?

I was going to ask the same thing, but noticed that the £100phh is on Assploration tab on her profile

Offline yorkspete

Yes that’s the price for assploration..even though I only had her tongue in that was the price..expensive I agree but wanted to try it so paid the price

Offline GingerNuts

I was going to ask the same thing, but noticed that the £100phh is on Assploration tab on her profile

Yes that’s the price for assploration..even though I only had her tongue in that was the price..expensive I agree but wanted to try it so paid the price

:thumbsup:

Offline george r

Offline bitofanovice

On my list, very few that seem to deliver a decent rimjob nowadays.

Offline dpicardsalvage

nice review on my shortlist if I am ever a bit nearer that way

Offline TrampZ

Each to their own, it takes all sorts to make this wonderful world.  Thanks for the review, but I don’t think I will be paying the lady a visit.

Offline KerachiDope

She’s got a nice peachy ass on her.  :music:
Thanks for the review.