Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole!!!! First time in Bradford!!  (Read 1958 times)

Offline 1chrisleelad

An itch came up for the 15 min pump and dump, and  VS was fired up despite the one two many times i have had meh service of Romies in Bradford.

External Link/Members Only

Visible number: 07551 596570

I spotted Nicole and thought she had just enough cushion for the pushing, i was in the mood for a size 12 at the maximum. Well, she doesn't answer phone calls due to lack of fluency in the queens language, she promptly fires back a text asking that you send a text where all is agreed with the venue being the usual Rom Towers. Apprehensive at first because of a not so long ago warning about plod giving on the spot warnings at this venue, but, hey, who has not thought with their small dick when the itch is on.

Arrived 10 mins after first contact, that is when the door to the inner courtyard was opened by a rather rotund girl with long black hair that had just been washed, she led me to the apartment and into the functional bedroom. £25 for her 15 mins with very little communication just hand gestures. We both undressed and she promptly got the jacket on me for a toothy BJ that lasted all of two minutes then here is where i lost the enthusiasm, a second jacket comes up because she says i am big! That does not make sense because the second jacket adds another layer of thickness! Well, she lubes me up and loads more on herself and off we go in mish. She was a good sight as a plump girl in mish with sizable tits but the lube and the extra jacket is getting on my nerves with the squelching noise, albeit she is making all the right vocal noises. I then ask switch to doggy but she says only one position in 15 min, my bad! I pump away for another 5 minutes and decide it is not going to happen so i just come off, get rid of the rubbers and get dressed. She gestures it's £40 with four fingers when i ask how much it is for 30 mins. I am out of there bang on 15 mins

I could go back just for her smooth skin her chunky pussy, maybe i might just get to see the sight of that rotund behind in a 30 min booking, but the double jacket and mega lube is a downer.  At a loose end i might venture again.

Offline YorkshireLad

What’s this about police giving on the spot warnings? For what??