Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Fir Vale, Sheffield, S5  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Prince charming

External Link/Members Only.
So the photos and short video looked good and after a discussion by text we agreed on the services she was happy to provide.
Day and time agreed,game on.Or so I thought.I sent a text a couple of hrs beforehand to confirm everything ok-no reply.Id set off thinking she'd not got the text.1/2hr before meet and half way there sent another text-no reply.
Turned round,came home.Total waste of time and unreliable.Id give this one a miss guys.  :angry:

Offline Steel

External Link/Members Only.
So the photos and short video looked good and after a discussion by text we agreed on the services she was happy to provide.
Day and time agreed,game on.Or so I thought.I sent a text a couple of hrs beforehand to confirm everything ok-no reply.Id set off thinking she'd not got the text.1/2hr before meet and half way there sent another text-no reply.
Turned round,came home.Total waste of time and unreliable.Id give this one a miss guys.  :angry:

Says at the bottom only doing incalls in Penistone? That's nowhere near Fir Vale!

Offline Prince charming

Yep mart802 flagged that up on an earlier post.

Offline mart802

Through messages she seemed nice and polite. Seemed to answer well. Sent a couple of pics. But then seemed to change to be a little short and more evasive.
Said she was new to it. Working another job in the mainstream.
Looks fit!! But i dunno.. summat not right.

Offline Prince charming

She told me she borrowed the house but upstairs was out of bounds.Comms was good but the radio silence on the morning of the meet is just a cunts trick  :thumbsdown:

Offline mart802

I got a rough idea of location. Didnt mention borrowing house. Said she lived there all her life in the area. Didnt mention upstairs issues.
I just wasnt prepared to waste my time without feeling 100% right.
And if the comms etc are shit.. then is it gonna be a huge waste of 80 quid if you actually get there!!

Offline One Eyed Snake

I got a rough idea of location. Didnt mention borrowing house. Said she lived there all her life in the area. Didnt mention upstairs issues.
I just wasnt prepared to waste my time without feeling 100% right.
And if the comms etc are shit.. then is it gonna be a huge waste of 80 quid if you actually get there!!

So is she from Sheffield or Penistone because that’s about 12 miles from Sheffield.

Offline One Eyed Snake

Contacted her Sunday for a Tues meet, apparently 60+ is too old.

Offline Darkepool

Contacted her Sunday for a Tues meet, apparently 60+ is too old.

You should've lied about your age, like most SPs do 🤣

Offline One Eyed Snake

You should've lied about your age, like most SPs do 🤣
Fuck her there’s plenty more out there.

Offline Prince charming

When I had Comms with her she asked my age and race-white,50s I replied-ok fine she said.May be not  :(

Offline hockogrockle

Can't see a Jasmine" on the link. Am I not trying hard enough, or has she gone?

Offline TheMurloc

Age of her clients is her prerogative if she’s after young guys good luck to her we all do the same so shouldn’t complain just move on to the next WG, thats getting positive reviews, that wants money from us OAPs
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 04:14:04 pm by TheMurloc »