Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia - Polish tourer - BAIT AND SWITCH - Sheffield  (Read 755 times)

1 review(s) for     Natalia (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline mrfishyfoo

My ongoing hunt for new blonde pussy to fuck is on hold as it’s the month of Tontober. The current game is how much can I get off a lass for a ton and if she’s a looker then that’s a bonus.

I spotted Natalia when she first arrived in Sheffield and my only thought was “I’m so gonna fuck you” as I just can’t help myself when it a lass has a likes list like hers.

External Link/Members Only

Visible number: 07405 376292

The short version.

Bait and switch bullshit. The switch was actually a really good fuck.

The booking process.

A couple of texts followed by a short call on the phone. Natalia’s English is really good which was very re-assuring. I laid out my stall, no messing around as she agreed to plenty of kissing, giving me her arse and a CIM finish. We then agreed the time and duration and I let her know what I wanted her wearing. Natalia then provided me with the postcode and building name where she is based.

Simples and just how I like it. GAME ON !!!!

No AWank booking request no fuck all so Natalia had no clue who was coming to knock on her door.

But and this is the but it wasn’t Natalia on the phone. This lass is part of a group that uses a maid and it was the maid doing the texting and the talking.

The waiting game.

What waiting game ?? I was buried balls deep up MsSwitcheroos arse just short of 4 hours after the idea entered my head.

The Venue.

A newish flat in a sensible building just off the city centre in Sheffield. Never been there before, honest guv.

First I am going to describe her.

Fuck knows about Natalia.

The switch was a tall 5’8” or thereabouts brunette with a nice arse, a bit of a baby belly, smallish tits, plenty of tattoos and an alright face. She was wearing 3” heels and a matching black lacey bra and thong set. I reckon that the switch weighs in the region of about 9½ stone and would say that she’s a dress size 10 at both ends. I reckon that her stats are 34-28-36 and that her tits are natural and they are a B/C cup.

There’s no doubt in my mind whatsoever that the body in the AWank pictures is a really good representation of the lass I met in the room. What I can say with 100% certainty is that it isn’t her in the AWank pictures as she told me it’s not her profile in the room.

Age wise I have no clue about Natalia albeit the switch told me that she was 45 when asked.

I was happy to fuck her.

The meeting.

I arrived at the venue 5 minutes early and was let in.

No fucking around as the switch launched herself at me for some full on DFK.

Business sorted, she told me everything was included except anal which would be an extra £20 if I did, so I handed the switch £100 for an hour of her time.

I was in and out of the shower like a shot.

Back to the snogging before the switch invited me to join her on the bed.

Mucho rolling around, fondling and groping of body parts.

FUCK ME SHE WAS KEEN.

Time for some mutual slobbering as the switch sat on my face and we both had a go at each other. Nice clean bald fanny with small labia and a buried clit. Off she hopped for even more slobbering, superb eye contact, and fuck me not so little Fishy vanished down her throat. Proper balls deep throat. No issue with giving my balls a good sucking as well.

You want to fuck she says to me. Yes please.

On with the condom.

Only one way this party was starting as I asked her for reverse.

She’s got a routine this one IMHO as after about 5 minutes she’s asking for a change. No problem as I asked for the 180. Good girl as she did exactly that without taking my cock out. Plenty of snogging as she fucked me and then it’s change time again. Into missionary as I ploughed away with her tongue in my throat. Guess what after another 5 minutes or so. So now we change to doggy. I gives her a good pounding as her starfish is winking at me.

How’s about fucking your arse I ask her as I grabbed the lube and gave her a coating. That’s extra she says to me as I’m already sliding my cock up her bum. Gentle she says to me as she pushes back against me until not so little Fishy is buried balls deep up her bum. Now we’re talking as she wraps her ankles round my calves and I get proper into it. Slam slam slam as I pasted her arse. Good girl as she taking it like a trooper.

Sap starts to rise so there’s only one place that’s going as I filled the condom while buried balls deep up her arse.

Happy fucking days.

The switch then cleaned me up. Time check tells me 15 minutes left so I’m happy with that.

Showered, dressed and the extra £20 handed over for fucking her arse.

This is when I found out this was a bait and switch as she told me that if I wanted to see her again that I need to book using a different profile. Fairplay to her for telling me as I wouldn’t TBH have had a clue otherwise.

I’m off with one final snog at the door and that’s that.

I got back to my car 1 hour and 10 minutes after I left it so time management was just about spot-on.

The money bit.

I paid the switch £100 for 1 hour of her life and £20 extra to fuck her arse.

In conclusion.

This punt should have been a resounding green BUT it’s a BAIT and SWITCH so has IMHO to be a red card. I did consider lifting it to a grey as the switch really was good fuck but I haven't as that IMHO would be endorsing what the maid did.

Last but not least.

Would I go back ?? Well actually now that I know who she is I would as she really was for me a damned good fuck.

I am though as ever conscious that just because MsSwitcheroo gave me a good time doesn’t mean the next punter will be as happy as me, YMMV and all that.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Sounds like pretty good value, shame it was B&S.