Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Therapeutic Massage' Birmingham  (Read 2121 times)

Offline RedditchJay

Has anyone tried

External Link/Members Only

she looks cute in her pic but just wondered if anyone has been ?

facepalm

Yes. Pants on. Towels. Etc. Nice girl, kind of shy, shares the apartment with at least one bloke who had boxing training gear around, which may or may not be for effect. Not a bad massage, if strictly legit and non-sensual. Parking less convenient now Tesco is closed.

Offline RedditchJay

smithie1000

Yes. Pants on. Towels. Etc. Nice girl, kind of shy, shares the apartment with at least one bloke who had boxing training gear around, which may or may not be for effect. Not a bad massage, if strictly legit and non-sensual. Parking less convenient now Tesco is closed.
Shame as she looks nice  :rolleyes:

Offline Tommy1983

gutted.......although i have e-mailed her and asked about naturist massage......you never know! ha
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 04:58:09 pm by Tommy1983 »

sexdrugsrock

Has anyone tried

External Link/Members Only

she looks cute in her pic but just wondered if anyone has been ?

Shes very hard to get hold of, I have been, i think there would be more, but definately not on the 1st visit, this is just what i gather from my visit

smithie1000

Shes very hard to get hold of, I have been, i think there would be more, but definately not on the 1st visit, this is just what i gather from my visit
more visits for the team then  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sexdrugsrock

more visits for the team then  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

got one booked for weekend ;)

so hard to get hold of at times though

smithie1000

got one booked for weekend ;)

so hard to get hold of at times though

Your the man  :lol:  cant wait as she does look very nice. :drinks:

Offline Jockey

She is fit as fuck, had one of my first ever massages from her.... She sadly doesnt seem to be one that does anything extra

She was based in smethwick arden road before I believe and the images are of the room she rented there

any extras I would love to know as she is well worth a good pounding

smithie1000

She is fit as fuck, had one of my first ever massages from her.... She sadly doesnt seem to be one that does anything extra

She was based in smethwick arden road before I believe and the images are of the room she rented there

any extras I would love to know as she is well worth a good pounding
Stop it or I will be giving one to myself looking at her pic  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: