Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Chinese or mature Thai  (Read 2271 times)

Offline Blkguy99

Hi guys does anyone know of any mature Chinese or Thai mature SP that do a  FS preferably over 50 years old I do prefer a gilf..

Offline Straightsix

Although close to that age most would be surprised if you asked that question thinking you're a timewaster.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 04:22:57 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Hoping

You've been a member for 9 months with no reviews.  I am sure you are aware of the ethos of the site - punt, report and ask questions later.  Don't be a leech or expect answers to stupid questions where, with a bit of research, you could find out the answers for yourself.

Offline GingerNuts

Did you see anyone following your last enquiry threads when members kindly provided recommendations for you? If you're not acting on the advice you're given why should we bother?

Slim mature lady (East Midlands)

Slim mature lady (West Midlands)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 04:23:58 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Straightsix

Although close to that age most would be surprised if you asked that question thinking you're a timewaster.
Oh, I see. Yep, timewaster.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Blkguy99

I'm looking for a mature woman and no I'm not a time waster, I will post my review when I have seen an older woman ok

Offline Blkguy99

Offline GingerNuts

I'm looking for a mature woman and no I'm not a time waster, I will post my review when I have seen an older woman ok

I'm into older women simple

Which older woman did you see following your previous two enquiry threads?

Offline Blkguy99

I have looked at a few mature women but most of them are a bit on the big side I'm looking for a slim mature gilf to be honest with you

Offline GingerNuts

I have looked at a few mature women but most of them are a bit on the big side I'm looking for a slim mature gilf to be honest with you

Lin - Chinese massage, 30 min £40 incl FS - Worcester

Slim, older Chinese lady. Cheap and does FS. Go and see her and post a review.

Offline shed

Lin - Chinese massage, 30 min £40 incl FS - Worcester

Slim, older Chinese lady. Cheap and does FS. Go and see her and post a review.

Blkguy99, I have seen Lin many times. She is great value for money and gives a good service including massage, OW AND FS. Go fill yer boots and report back.  :unknown:

Offline seandana

If you dont mind travelling to the East Midlands check this out. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=319648.0

Offline Blkguy99

I have tried Lin she doesn't see a black guy  :manhater: :manhater:

Offline Hoping

So who have you seen in the last 18 months?  Go on, give us a clue.

Offline Blkguy99

I haven't seen anyone during lockdown

Offline Blkguy99

Unfortunately Lin doesn't do a black guy  :dash:

Offline watsey

Not Thai or Chinese but slim and older so try this one and do a review.
External Link/Members Only

Offline newpuntingguy

OP could you not try looking on AW, Viva Street etc. Plenty of choice out there. Then report back once you've been. From your posts you've been asking since january (11 months) and not seen anyone. Treat yourself it's almost Xmas.

Online shiptonlad

I am assuming Watsey is Taking the piss!

Offline watsey

I am assuming Watsey is Taking the piss!
Wouldn't go near her myself but if that's his preference, so be it. He didn't ask for recommendations, just if we know of anybody.  :unknown:

Offline Blkguy99

Hey come on by guys please help me out please aren't there any other website's with any older mature women please

Offline Tightpants

Wouldn't go near her myself but if that's his preference, so be it. He didn't ask for recommendations, just if we know of anybody.  :unknown:
Good shout Watsey.
Coming up to his anniversary.

Offline vindici

Hey come on by guys please help me out please aren't there any other website's with any older mature women please

No one wants to help a leech. Take the hint.

Offline Punter S Thompson

Hi guys does anyone know of any mature Chinese or Thai mature SP that do a  FS preferably over 50 years old I do prefer a gilf..
Imagine how worthless this site would be if everyone used it the same way that you're doing.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac