Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walsall/Stafford little Leah  (Read 730 times)

Offline ilovitbig

Go for it lad, report back and let us know how it went.

Offline Punterperson1971

Anyone seen her ? External Link/Members Only
Been here nearly 2 years,have you actually saw a girl yet??you also seem to post every 4/5 months your last post before this one was July next one was February,are you doing this to keep your account active?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:47:53 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Beamer

Been here nearly 2 years,have you actually saw a girl yet??you also seem to post every 4/5 months your last post before this one was July next one was February,are you doing this to keep your account active?

He just seems to ask questions..... :dash:

Offline Punterperson1971

He just seems to ask questions..... :dash:
Seems like that couldn’t be arsed looking through all his posts,all 37 of them.Although he did manage 9 in October last year all same question.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 08:39:10 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Hunter1993

Seen multiple just cuz I don’t leave a review doesn’t mean I don’t listen nd look at everyone’s advice  but this is a forum and that’s what people do, some people like to ask questions some people like to answer them some people like to leave reviews. Then u have people like u.. either answer the question or don’t.

Offline Punterperson1971

Seen multiple just cuz I don’t leave a review doesn’t mean I don’t listen nd look at everyone’s advice  but this is a forum and that’s what people do, some people like to ask questions some people like to answer them some people like to leave reviews. Then u have people like u.. either answer the question or don’t.
Also a review wether it’s good or bad or even a neutral gives punters a choice to see the girl or not.if people come on here and continuely asks questions then they are considered a leech/lurker,I suspect you are one of them if not both.