Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issa Bellle - Stunning Romanian but likely to be a shit punt  (Read 735 times)

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

So, living in Coventry, I am used to the fact that it's very limited choice in terms of decent working girls. However, this profile caught my eye for obvious reasons and I'm. Ow contemplating a cheeky lunchtime punt (30 mins £70 I think).

Clearly she is a looked but being Romanian, the service is likely to be average at best and very likely poor - but I'm thinking it's not every day I get to fuck a girl as hot looking as this in Coventry.

Do I go expecting the worst, save my money for the next time I'm near a rum or go and see the ever reliable (but not quite so hot) Kate43

Offline agcnospam

I'm assuming it's the same girl I saw last week in London. Put her profile number into the search box here and a few reviews should come up. She's had other profiles as well. She is IMHO stunning but average service at best seems to be the general feedback on here. Only does owo in 1 hour booking I believe. I saw her flatmate Evelyyn or sthng like that also and she is damn hot looking as well. Fyi i don't think tbe profile Gorgeous Gisselle is real as I booked her but met Issa Belle!

Offline x69x

I would read this review and subsequent posts before considering visiting any Romanian.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150690.0
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: