Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hornymilf24  (Read 1003 times)

Diehard

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen the above? I'm a bit dubious as she seems a moody cow judging by her profile and in one picture her ass looks a bit saggy.

However very few decent English girls around so if anyone has anything to report I would be grateful

Dodo

Anyone seen the above? I'm a bit dubious as she seems a moody cow judging by her profile and in one picture her ass looks a bit saggy.

However very few decent English girls around so if anyone has anything to report I would be grateful
Dubious!! A Bit Saggy!     What the fuck have you been on over Christmas  :dash:

I take it the rate is what she will pay you  :D

Offline blue80

A milf at 24 ????  :dash:

I know in general we have a milf thread, she has to be late 30's or in her 40's to count as a milf

Offline curry

She has two profiles the second one being

Moody isn’t the word she claims she has only ever had two BF yet she has massive strech marks and the place she works from is a house near tipton train staion. She has a man wating downstairs to collect the paperwork, claims it’s a security measure. The place is a dump and she is a smelly girl who does BB. Her attitude is like her body odour and she has ideas way above her station.

Hopefully that’s enough information for you to make up your own mind. Mind you as per some punters feedback “makes a bostin coffee” if that’s your thing.

They don’t call me Sherlock for nothing  :hi:

Offline curry

Oh yes I forgot to add the only thing thats 24 about her is her weight and the amount of days she goes between showering I suspect.

yorkshire123

curry doing what curry does best, You sir are a credit to UKP  :hi:

Offline curry

curry doing what curry does best, You sir are a credit to UKP  :hi:
Thankfully unlike another forum across the road, here we can tell it as it is without been slaughtered.

I have had some very valuable advice and recommendations from here and saved a fortune and spent a fortune on some good times its only fair to share the love  :lol:

Diehard

She has two profiles the second one being

Moody isn’t the word she claims she has only ever had two BF yet she has massive strech marks and the place she works from is a house near tipton train staion. She has a man wating downstairs to collect the paperwork, claims it’s a security measure. The place is a dump and she is a smelly girl who does BB. Her attitude is like her body odour and she has ideas way above her station.

Hopefully that’s enough information for you to make up your own mind. Mind you as per some punters feedback “makes a bostin coffee” if that’s your thing.

They don’t call me Sherlock for nothing  :hi:

You have saved me a lot of money, time and effort. Thank you.