Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pola and BlondSamanta  (Read 7041 times)

PolishGirlLover

Anyone had a recent booking with them?

It's like for the past 5 days or so they haven't answered their cells. It's strange because they had available today displayed.

Has something happened to them?

PolishGirlLover

BlondSamanta
External Link/Members Only

Pola
External Link/Members Only

I assume they mistakenly put Available Today up on their profiles on accident?

Dodo

They both have feedback on AW from last couple of days so seems they are active.................err.........and waiting for my call.  :P

PolishGirlLover

Thats what I thought but the time the review was posted does not indicate the time of the booking.

I heard a rumor they have left now due to ongoing housing issues. If this is the case then I will no longer punt.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 08:30:52 pm by PolishGirlLover »

Aaabbbccc

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 10:49:12 pm by Aaabbbccc »

Dodo

Now come on aaabbbccc.......don't be shy, tell us what you really think  :)

Offline mart478

I managed to speak to Samantha on the phone today.  She said she was I'll and was not working at the moment.  Hopefully she will be back soon

PolishGirlLover

If she's ill why is she getting feedback posted on her profile?  :unknown: She just had another one put up today.

Offline curry

If she's ill why is she getting feedback posted on her profile?  :unknown: She just had another one put up today.

As you said before the punt could have happend days ago and they just posting feedback today!.. I for one never post feedback until at least two weeks after the event as a minimum rule

Offline Stealthy

As you said before the punt could have happend days ago and they just posting feedback today!.. I for one never post feedback until at least two weeks after the event as a minimum rule

Curry, Why do u use this rule?

Dodo

Anyone had any luck with either of these girls.?

PolishGirlLover

Have you not managed to get through?

Dodo

Have you not managed to get through?
No answer but will keep trying. Her AW is not showing availability.

PolishGirlLover

No answer but will keep trying. Her AW is not showing availability.
Just curious but have you ever seen them before?  :)

Dodo

No.....but not for want of trying

Offline whats that noise

I saw Pola around 3 weeks ago. She did say she was going back to Poland for a month or so

Offline Bumbuttass

Hello folks

Longer time lurker, first time post-er... Anyone seen Pola lately? I'm finding it impossible to get through.  Last time i did & arranged a meeting, i was B&S'ed to see her partner in crime Sami... Who was superb to to be fair but really wanted to see Pola.. Any info comrades?

Offline mart478

Not seen Pola, but had another great meet with Sami on Saturday.  Both can be difficult to contact.

Offline Bumbuttass

Sami is really hot i must admit, great tits & great FK, and gets really horny, so much so that i almost convinced her for CIM  :D

But i REALLY REALLY want to hear from anyone who's seen Pola in the last week or so... Come on chaps, someone must have seen her

felcher

Not long returned today from an excellent session. All that has been said is true and some.

felcher

felcher

Here for 1 week more I think. Place alive with Police with the Tories in Town. I suspect they will be busy (Pola & Sam) unless the euro skeptics  are in town.

Offline Bumbuttass

How is she looks wise? Pictures on AW look promising but no face pics

felcher

Offline bbois77

Pulchritudinous

Either you're a pompous TWAT, or a Tory in the town with too much time on your hands

:lol:

:sarcastic:

Offline Bumbuttass

Hear hear  :lol: :lol: :D

Its a twatty way of saying shes fit as fuck i guess

felcher

Erudite and bombastic I grant you. She has to re work the Hellenic myth a face ( and body) to launch a thousand cocks! More to the point have you had the pleasure yet?

Offline Brumish

Just saw Pola and what can I say that hasn't already been said, she is the best looking girl I've ever seen!
She is working from Granville street just opposite the Skyline. Similar accommodation but what makes it feel better is her attitude and her service. 10/10 in all departments.
I doubt there will ever be a girl like her.

Offline Bumbuttass

What time of the night is she working till?  I'm on lates this month & dont finish till about 11.30

Offline Brumish

What time of the night is she working till?  I'm on lates this month & dont finish till about 11.30

I saw her at 2315 for an hour so ask her.

Offline Juankerr

Just saw Pola and what can I say that hasn't already been said, she is the best looking girl I've ever seen!
She is working from Granville street just opposite the Skyline. Similar accommodation but what makes it feel better is her attitude and her service. 10/10 in all departments.
I doubt there will ever be a girl like her.
Any chance of a review Borat?  :hi:

Offline Brumish

Any chance of a review Borat?  :hi:

I'd have done one had it been my first punt with her. I've seen her loadsa times and I just love fucking her.actually I'll do one.

Offline Juankerr

I'd have done one had it been my first punt with her. I've seen her loadsa times and I just love fucking her.actually I'll do one.
Appreciate it mate thank's  :hi:

Offline Brumish

Appreciate it mate thank's  :hi:

junker, I've done it but if you need specifics PM me or ask here mate. I'm not the best of story tellers!!  :hi:

Offline Bumbuttass

Good review fella  :thumbsup: i hope its ok but i have sent a pm

Offline Brumish

Good review fella  :thumbsup: i hope its ok but i have sent a pm
No probs. I've sent a reply  :lol:

Offline Juankerr

junker, I've done it but if you need specifics PM me or ask here mate. I'm not the best of story tellers!!  :hi:
Thank's Boat , I will let JuanKerr know  :lol:

Offline Bumbuttass

Anyone seen Sami since her return? And any news on the delectable Pola?

Offline supercookie

Spent an hour with gorgeous Sami on Friday morning...boy oh boy what a gal !

Dodo

Spent an hour with gorgeous Sami on Friday morning...boy oh boy what a gal !
This site is missing a review of Samantha (I can't find one anyway) so Super, are you able to fill that void and give us a bit more info.

Cheers

Offline mart478

I did a review of her a while ago, linked to her old aw profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=12163

Have seen her since and she is just as good!

Offline Bumbuttass

Samantha is a great punt, friendly lass, a bit ditzy in my opinion but i wasnt there for stimulating conversation.

Very enthusiastic in every way, lovely natural tits, a bit 'arseless' in my opinion, proper DFK, really gets into it, lots of eye contact, really get your money's worth.

Only wish she did CIM & anal... That would be the icing on my particular cake   :P