Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie Wolverhampton massage - New or not?  (Read 1468 times)

Offline watsey

External Link/Members Only

This lady says she is new but the wording of the add seems strangely familiar.
Anybody else think so?

Offline shems2011

Called this one today and it seems that it’s actually Lulu who has been discussed previously...

Offline Beamer

Called this one today and it seems that it’s actually Lulu who has been discussed previously...

Member since 2013 and this is your first post - welcome to the forum !!

Offline watsey

Thanks.
Presumably she has changed her ad because of the mixed comments and reviews on here a few weeks ago.

Offline shems2011

Thanks.
Presumably she has changed her ad because of the mixed comments and reviews on here a few weeks ago.
Many thanks for the warm welcome. I’m ashamed to admit I’ve been a longstanding member however have not contributed until now. Hopefully will rectify this in the coming weeks...

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Thanks.

So this is OLD Lulu who is based near the football ground in one of those dodgy roads of terraced houses?

Offline shems2011

I asked about her location to which she replied ‘by the football ground’. I then proceeded to ask if as was ****** Street to which she replied ‘yes’. That was enough for me to swerve!!