Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Indian Priya Colchester (Touring)  (Read 2463 times)

Neal69

So My THG is on holiday so what to do?

Tick off the bucket list as I have not done an Indian WG before.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Is only in Colchester for another day so phoned up and booked. Good commas and address texted back promptly. Decent flat off Ipswich road that I have visited before.

£70 for 30 mins phoned and was let in promptly.

Defiantly the woman in the only profile pic but I did have a look in her PG so yes it is her.

From behind the door emerged a decent looking Indian Woman dressed to impress in high heels and short dress. Hard to age but I think a little older than advertised.  Not stunned but not grossed out either. Body showed a little more of a tummy than the public pic but big arse and big tits so overall not too hard on the eyes.

Into the room and payment made and was invited to get undressed while She stashed the cash.

Made to wait a bit longer than normal but She then returned and got undressed herself.

Apart from the bit of a tummy She had great big firm tits and a great arse.

Explained that She could not kiss as She has recently had her lips tattooed ( hence neutral) but She got on the bed and I was soon engaged in playing with those big tits. She was on top so a good feel of the ample arse also was going on.

There was a bit of "Do you want a Blow job? " type of questioning going on ( another neutral) so not a real natural GFE meet that I like.

On with the Mack ( another neutral) but the BJ technique was really good with her taking Little Neal all the way down.

I was at this time playing with her very wet  Brazilian pussy and contemplating getting a face full but She then suggested a fuck  and as time was getting on I agreed.

"What position?" "just as you are" and She climbed on board.

After a short while with Her on top She got up on Her haunches and did the squatting thing on my cock. Very Horney.  Then I turned Her over and did her doggy to completion.

No rush to get me out and quite a nice woman to chat to.

So In summary.

Not a GFE as a bit scripted and She kept asking what to do next.

No kissing

O was with despite it being at discretion on The Profile.

On The plus side.

Oral was good and was deep throat.

The actual shagging was really good and the view from behind was first class.

Some kissing and a bit more of a natural flow to things and this could easily have been a positive.

Return?

Probably not.

I have been spoilt by my THG  :rose:

N

Neal69

Yes they are in her PG

They are accurate in the flesh but She does hide a bit of a tummy

N

Offline FCB

Yes they are in her PG

They are accurate in the flesh but She does hide a bit of a tummy

N