Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samattha - (Slim attractive Thai girl with bullet nipples and 1st Class Hygiene)  (Read 1487 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Height:  5'6"
Dress: 8 with lovely soft unblemished skin
Breasts: 32b (and very nice bullet type nipples  :lol:)
Hair: black, wavy long hair
Face: naturally attractive with lovely white teeth
Nationality: Thai

Duration:

30 min

Communication:

All be text with instant responses, so had directions and room number when arrived.

The booking:

I met Samattha in North area of Cardiff with easy access, parking and easy route to room.  Knocked on the door and the traditional door opens so in I step and as the door closes it was a pleasure to see Samattha just as description on her AW profile and as the feedback on UKP.  She was wearing slim fit jeans, no shoes and a tight vest type top and she looked very sexy.  And instantly Samattha was very friendly and started some dirty flirt with me.

She lay on the bed with her hands rubbing her body all over and  playing with here hair and she knew exactly what she was doing the tease!    Sorted paperwork without her even looking at it and I started to undress while having flirty chit chat, I was soon naked and took control and straight on top of Samattha on the bed and she was immaculately clean so went for DfK which we both really enjoyed and she was playing with my solid penis, my balls and rubbing my arse, her hands definitely know how to stimulate the body.

I soon removed her jeans and thong to reveal her fresh shaven pussy and it was perfectly clean so I gave her pussy some attention with my tongue that she was loving and was very complementary and she got very very wet, her nipples are good shape large bullet type and she likes them played with and caressed which I did and I am a bullet nipple fan so was in my element of fun.

She wanted to return the pleasure to me and gave very good owo, playing with my balls and ass same time, with the excitement of it was time to cum and I  cum in her mouth and she continued sucking until every drop of sperm was put of my penis.

She offered a shower and she had lots of soaps, oils and everything for 1st class hygiene which is the most important part for me.

She also offered me a massage even though time was up but there was no clock watching from her in any way.  I had to leave to go to a business committement so didn't take her offer but next time I will.

Conclusion:

Slim very sexy Thai girl with very soft skin, big nipples and fresh shaved pussy with 1st class hygiene, she is naturally attractive and without make up and she knows how to sexually stimulate your body with her flirty movements, hands and tongue.  She is a nice friendly girl and I will definitely revisit soon.   If she didn't have her mouth on my penis at the time, I think my cum would have hit the ceiling. :lol:

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 05:18:36 pm by Husqvarna360 »

np500

Another good time had by H , she's going to get a call soon from me, I'm reading too much good stuff to hold off too long, you worn out yet H, mind you all these good punts just propels you on to more punting, enjoy.

Husqvarna360

Thanks Red, I thought I would have been a little bit drained today but Samattha soon sexually stimulated my body but when I left I was totally drained :lol:

I have a booking lined up on Monday which looks like a good one and is with a girl I haven't met before so will feedback after my booking as normal to share the experience. :yahoo: :hi:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 05:35:41 pm by Husqvarna360 »

Offline mrdiamond77

Another good review Husq.  You have been busy.  She does look nice and I must try and see her myself.  :thumbsup:

king072016

Great review Husq glad you had a good time  :hi: :thumbsup:

Randolph69

I nipped over to see Samattha this afternoon for 30 minutes (as it's her hotel incall day today, tomorrow too).

I have to agree with everything Husq says about this girl in his review. A little charmer, very welcoming, willing to French kiss from the start, and so sexy the way she undressed me before slowly stripping for me and laying down beside me on the bed. 
After I had sucked her delightful big nipples she sucked mine in return, before proceeding down to my cock. What follows was one of the best blow jobs I can remember, lots of short gentle sucks and tongue work interspersed with ball sucking and delicate stimulation with her fingers. I was ready to come after a few minutes of that, so I  swung her around for a taste of her pussy and continued in 69 position for a while, then she popped on the condom and mounted me for an intense cowgirl ride in which she kept eye contact with me right through to the moment I came. There was time for a massage after that, which she performed impressively well.
Next time I'll definitely book her for an hour. 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 07:40:44 pm by Randolph69 »

Husqvarna360

Randolph,

Glad you had a great time, she is very good. I'm having bit of a greedy week because I also visited today and had another great booking..  The white fluffy slippers today were also sexy but also different and she had very sexy underwear on with her slippers but even though I enjoyed them I had to quickly remove them to get closer.  :dance:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Husq, a big thanks to you, King and especially Dumbo for bringer her to our/my attention

One of the many reasons that make this site great  :drinks:

king072016

Husq, a big thanks to you, King and especially Dumbo for bringer her to our/my attention

One of the many reasons that make this site great  :drinks:

Your welcome GP  :thumbsup:

Husqvarna360

GP,  :hi: cheers mate just read your review as well and I'm glad you also had a great time.  It was second booking with yesterday and will be my 3rd next week :lol:

That is the beauty of this site and to have sound contributors which is really helpful to the genuine punters who take the time out to share thier feedback.

I'm sure you will also be booking again.

:drinks: :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I certainly will be back. She is my new favourite

Right now she has almost as many UKP +ve reviews as she does AW feedback. Must be almost unique in that regard

king072016

I certainly will be back. She is my new favourite

Right now she has almost as many UKP +ve reviews as she does AW feedback. Must be almost unique in that regard

Yeah that does sound unique

Glad you enjoyed your time mate  :drinks:

Husqvarna360

GP, yes this does say a lot and 2 of her AW reviews are from me :lol: