Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca or Amy Lane  (Read 1176 times)

Offline camdogg05

I have a conundrum. I only have the time and the money to see one. As I have only punted in the North before, I was wondering if you guys down south would help me in telling myself who would you recommend. Rebecca is cheaper and has better reviews, but is further away in Bristol, whereas Amy is in Cheltenham, which is easier for me but is more expensive. Any advice or help in my decision would be greatly appreciated. 

Offline mike63

Depends what you want of course. I have recently reviewed ER and recommend for her GFE.

Offline mike63

I haven't been as helpful as I might have been-I don't know Amy, but looking at her website she's tall with huge tits. ER is small in every way so your preference in body type might help you decide.

Offline camdogg05

I haven't been as helpful as I might have been-I don't know Amy, but looking at her website she's tall with huge tits. ER is small in every way so your preference in body type might help you decide.

No you have been helpful mate.To be honest I'm not entirely bothered about the body type, I'm a fan of both. I just want to enjoy the experience with a good girl. Probably GFE but both look like they are rather good at it.

vw

No you have been helpful mate.To be honest I'm not entirely bothered about the body type, I'm a fan of both. I just want to enjoy the experience with a good girl. Probably GFE but both look like they are rather good at it.

Well first things that Amy does not seem around much, will she be there when you are?

Offline camdogg05

Well first things that Amy does not seem around much, will she be there when you are?

She will be yes, I am based in Stroud on Thursday so obviously Cheltenham is closer but again not a big factor.

Offline mike63

Obviously I don't know (or want to know) your schedule but ER doesn't start appointments until 3pm and is based in central Bristol. Travel between Stroud and central Bristol could be bad assuming your driving-30 miles but maybe a couple of hours at 5pm? Possibly very busy and pretty solid traffic.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Do you like a chat?

:lol:

From a logistical perspective, Amy sounds more sensible. You'd be really annoyed if traffic or some other unforseen issue causes you to be delayed.
FWIW, I don't think you would go wrong with Rebecca but she does like a chinwag, and you have to take everything she says with a sackful of salt.

Online MajorPayne

ER was available for late morning early afternoon punts last week. Just check her availability for times.

I've only met ER and yes she likes to chat but in all the times I've met her she has never clock watched and so never seen this as a negative. Up to you of course but I've enjoyed every single one of my punts with ER.

Offline camdogg05

Thanks for everyone's help. I'm gonna go with Rebecca

Online MajorPayne

Thanks for everyone's help. I'm gonna go with Rebecca

She has a "tail" if that is something you might be interested in.

Example :
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 03:22:59 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline Branny

Be interested to see how you compare her? My week's been messed up and she looks hot enough to me!