Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle chard - lessons learned  (Read 1855 times)

1 review(s) for Michelle.wet (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

golom1500

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Charged me £10 more that advertised;  A lot she wouldn’t do;   Grumbled at how long it was taking me to pop!   Clearly her mind on going out for the night ;  Frankly was quite rude so left after half an hour.

After a few punts  I’ve now come to some conclusions:  avoid EUs ; stick with ladies roughly your own age;   Personally I’ll probably stick with oriental massages with HR-I get more pleasure out of these!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 09:26:27 pm by golom1500 »

Online scutty brown

this barely qualifies as a review, its totally lacking in information.
Next time try elaborating with more detail.
Its worth reading the guide to writing reviews......

oh, and welcome to the forum

golom1500

Mmmm very friendly!! Won’t bother anymore then -  she wasn’t worth another word -  suffice it to say not worth the money !

However if you want to more pointless information: didn’t look like her photos-didn’t try with any make up or any niceties-house is a tip-communications were ok
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:07:05 am by golom1500 »

Offline markc65

Just out of interest have looked at her profile, she's Romanian WTF did you expect would happen when you got their.
Your 'report' is typical of their standard of service.

Offline FiveNosedJack

.... and she's had her profile for three months with not one bit of feedback - big warning sign!

Online charlie1

As there is little detail on the original review, here's my account for what its worth:-

Michelle has apeeared under various guises, moved around a little bit but used Chard as a base for a number of years, probably about 4 or 5.

Comms: I made contact by phone, wanted a booking for 12, agreed on 1pm, and asked to park in B&Q.  Arrived early phoned again for the address and house number, which she agreed to send by text.  The text arrived at 1pm, so a quick look on the satnav, showed the house a few hundred metres up the road.  It would appear your time starts when she sends the text, so 5 minutes lost just in the walk.

Venue:- door left unlocked on arrival so straight in off the street, small house on the main road reasonably OK, seen better, seen worse, taken straight to the room upstairs.  I was quickly aware there was someone else in the neighbouring bedroom, maybe just a housemate, but not sure, but something i find off putting. 

Appearance: Photos a fair representation, casually dressed on arrival, generally a nice body, no disappointments there.

The meeting: Like our colleague, prices seems to hike a tenner once in the room, agreed advertised price, then both stripped off, and this is where it all went wrong.  Michelle was in a rush right from the beginning, within the minute she was opening a condom and clearly I was not ready, she comes across as a bit of a control freak. A bit or oral both ways, and then into action. Lots of clock watching, eventually came, but to be honest the worst punt ever.

Would I go again? On the surface she looks very tempting, but her service and attitude appear not to have changed one jot, so an emphatic NO.  No surprises her AW feedback reviews are still on zero.

Online scutty brown

charlie

if this was a relatively recent visit, say last 6 months or so, it would be useful to cut and paste this into a new review. Gives a better idea of her poor consistency

golom1500

Okay I appreciate my Initial review was a little lacklustre however it was done on my phone in utter frustration -I’ve certainly met far far better EE’s -   This was by far the worst .   Her MO seems very consistent  There was little in the way of reviews about her although chard is a bit out in a limb.   Anyway I think our combined comments provide a comprehensive overview!

Online charlie1

I last seen her some time ago; greater than six months for sure, so consistently bad over a long period it would suggest;-  a leopard never changes its spots maybe??

Online scutty brown

I  have to say I always considered Chard to be a strange place for a girl to set up shop, especially a Romanian.
A few years back I tried getting in touch several times with a couple of Roms  in Chard and another of what may have been the same group in Ilminster, but the bitches never replied.
In the end I concluded that the profiles weren't real - looks like she/they were real, just crap

golom1500

Chard has a huge EE population -  should have known better