Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Anny - Uxbridge - Massage  (Read 2863 times)

1 review(s) for thai anny (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline billyrider

Hi Guys

Saw this new profile on AW so thought I would give it a go.

External Link/Members Only

Pretty little thing with a good rack. £90 for body 2 body which is performed nude. The initial massage is thorough and with some nice touches around the crack and balls. Not as sensual as some but overall very nice. Very friendly and some decent conversation. Not moody like some Thai SPs I've visited.

The venue is a modern flat in Uxbridge and easy to find. Restricted parking Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.

VFM was not the best. I would have expected a price nearer £80 for B2B but her base charge is £50 which is a little more than a parlour in the area. Not a deal breaker but for that money we could all get a lot more!!!

Allows access to all areas but no finger insertion, pecks on the lips only and doesn't offer Oral nor FS. Frankly for the price I would have expected at least OW. She's not clean shaven which is a little annoyance for me.

Would I return, yes and I would recommend a visit.

James999

Profile says £50 an hour, and she charged you £90 and doesn't look like she offered you much more, seems like an expensive wank to me  :thumbsdown:

Offline billyrider

£50 for straight massage (I feel should be £35-40 therefore reducing the prices below by a similar amount)

£70 as above including hand relief

£90 Body to body massage incl hand relief

Yes an expensive wank but overall a very relaxing experience.