Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grab a Granny  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Spanish Lad

Hola! I have been a lurker for some time and I have to say that this is a most excellent forum!

I am coming over from Spain with a group of Spanish lads (we're all around mid 40's) next month and spending a night in Newcastle. I'm a seasoned punter myself but the lads I'm coming over with are not on the same page and so we'll out on the town trying to pull.
So any recommendations where we might find a suitable pub/club where we might get lucky?
Cheers!

Toshiba

Powerhouse club, im sure you chaps will find talent in there

Offline Spanish Lad

Hmm, just googled Powerhouse Newcastle and it seems that this is a gay establishment. Not really what we are looking for but as a last resort who knows!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I'm not sure about Newcastle, but most cities have Reflex or a similar 70s\80s theme bar. They're always a good shout for the dry beaver lovers, shame the music is shit.

Offline Marmalade

From the station... if you go down the incline twoards the river you may find hordes of well-vodka'd young ladies proving that cold weather is no deterrent to mini-skirts and skimpy tops. For something a little
 riper, there are several clubs for the older category where 40-yr-olds will practically pay you to have sex with them. OK, very slight exaggeration, but the local female population put in a lot more effort than the prossies. Going up the hill (away from the train station) used to have a good street scene, but it seems to have dried up in recent years I think. Newcastle non-pro women - although I am generalising - tend to be a  bit pro-active in terms of getting a shag. Especially after a bottle or two of alcohoil.