Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DonnaFantasyPleasure  (Read 786 times)

schohtt

External Link/Members Only link.

Been wanting to book an appointment with her for a while. At first the nationality made me second-guess her authenticity, but I'm fairly sure she's legit now (even if she does seem to run 2 profiles at once, they both feature similar areas.)

I was just wondering if anyone has met her before, since her profile offers... well... everything. Classic services to various different massage types and if I'm not mistaken, a combination of the two!

If not (there were no reviews in the review section) then would anyone that's has experience in lingham etc? As you can imagine, I'm seeing this kind of a masseuse for a happy ending, but from what I read it's not uncommon for them to simply stimulate you to your peak and just let it happen. Not saying that won't happen , but I'm after a massage followed by "classic services".

Apologies for the rambling of my words, I hope it makes sense. If not here's a quick TL;DR ;)
Anyone met External Link/Members Only before?
Anyone had a lingham massage before / what was it like?

Many thanks :)

DaveMugabe

Offline ollie52

Met her before Christmas for a 1 hour session Massage is really good best I have had.  She is attractive if slightly bigger than a size 12 with a solid pair of natural tits. Her likes seem quite accurate with DFK and OWO (but no deep throat).  English was good overall for me was a enjoyable punt especially from an EE. Only real downside that I found was the taste of tobacco when kissing. 

fundude09

I saw her a couple months ago in boro. Really friendly woman who I found easy to get on with. Great massage to get into the as you say 'classic services'. Only two negatives to say really, I wouldn't call her fat but she has a few extra pounds and the location ain't the best tbh. Overall, I would recommend a visit as she is a nice experience.