Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KIRA HOT CHICK - Glasgow  (Read 1498 times)

2 review(s) for KIRA HOT CHICK (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline daneeboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am having a bad time a this punting game of late. Seen tho girl only last week and what a disappointment.

I will start with her profile. Kira states:

Sexy, tanned, toned. In my opinion, none of these.

Tight? No.

Luxury accommodation in Glasgow? No, Kira works from a flat in the east end, near where a couple of other wgs work from.

What you see is what you get? Eh no, why do girls lie?

The meeting:
Comms were good and arranged a short notice meet, within the hour I was in flat.
I would rate flat 4/10.

Price: £60 for 30 minutes.

Parking in surrounding area. (metered)

Kira opened door wearing a type of laced body suit, with a short skirt.
Couldn't help noticing her tummy, Kira is definitely a size 12/14.
Looks wise I would rate Kira 5/10. Nice natured girl and made me feel at ease, she has a bit of a husky voice, which was deeper than mine.

Started with a bit of kissing, OWO, RO which Kira admitted that she likes. Cowgirl and mish protected, came in the bag.

Kira also states that she gets wet on her profile, I do agree with this as she has got to have one of the wettest pussies I have had.

I am left with no choice but to give this girl a negative, so many things on her profile that are misleading.

Offline Poopster

Cheers for this.  I've noticed she's in Perth right now, I have a couple of lazy days and was considering a phone call but maybe not now.

Offline daneeboy

Cheers for this.  I've noticed she's in Perth right now, I have a couple of lazy days and was considering a phone call but maybe not now.
Hi poster, I was really looking forward to seeing her, I was so disappointed.