Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pocket Rocket / NAUGHTY BELLA@ - Pembroke Dock  (Read 1784 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4925011) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline Welshboii2000

Profile Link External Link/Members Only

COMMS: Nice, Easy and Fast via text message.

Arriving at the flat I realised immediately that the person I wanted to see was not the person I saw... it appears the person I saw was Naught Bella@  PROFILE: External Link/Members Only
I was very disappointed it wasn't the person I wanted to see as I do prefer my older ladies...

Anyhow...
LOOKS: Good Figure, Very tight pussy, Very Good Arse, Decent Face, However she states she's 20 I don't believe she's 20 I'd say 25-30 years old.

We went upstairs another punter almost came out of the room and saw me not something that I like... luckily she only just managed to stop it happening. We went into the room I handed over £100 for 30 minutes. She was wearing a nice black lingerie started rubbing her arse against me I immediately had a hard on we stripped off she liked a bit of fingering. We exchanged alot of kissing (But no lip kissing)  Slipped on one of those thick red/pink condoms I'm not a fan of those condoms in particular usually however this time a came pretty fast probably due to her nice tight pussy. Her English was very limited so I basically got dressed and left.

Forgot to add the bed cover is pretty grubby looks like there's alot of cum stains on it. No word of a lie! I was horrified looking at it.

It appears 69 and OWO are extras

I've decided I'm going to put a negative review down due to the fact that the person I wanted to see wasn't the person I actually saw... I believe she was in the next room when I arrived then she was downstairs watching television as I left. Other than that she wasn't a bad shag.

Offline stevesucks69

"Forgot to add the bed cover is pretty grubby looks like there's alot of cum stains on it. No word of a lie! I was horrified looking at it."

Would make it a negative and a walk back out for me

Offline Trpy

"Forgot to add the bed cover is pretty grubby looks like there's alot of cum stains on it. No word of a lie! I was horrified looking at it."

+1

Offline Welshboii2000

To be honest I didn't notice it as I got into the room as we got pretty much straight into it, I only noticed when I was cleaning the old boy up. A lesson learnt for me always look at the bed sheets before laying down. If I would have seen all the stains on the sheet before starting I would have definitely walked back out.

Offline Jimmyrimmel

Lovely looking set of cheeks  on Bella , the dirty sheets would definitely be a no though

Offline Welshboii2000

***UPDATE**
Pocket Rocket has changed her name to "Sex Valentina"
And it appears they've made multiple fake accounts.
(See Attached images)

I've also caught "Naughty Bella@" out aswell her current location on Adultwork states she's in Truro which is in Cornwall. I texted her mobile number and asked where she is based and she replied "Pembroke Dock"

I've never seen more than 3 Brazilian's in Pembroke Dock at one time, There is currently 10 profiles in Pembroke Dock alot that have been created in the last month, Since I've put this review up so I'm guessing they have seen my review and created many more fake profiles. Please see the attached images for the fake 10 profiles.

I think I will be steering well clear from Pembroke Dock area and probably Brazilians in general for a while. Sadly as I quite enjoy my Brazilians.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Pembslad90

I've seen Fitness Christina before and she's amazing. I'm seeing Bianca Hot tomorrow and she is well reviewed on here. As for the others I think they are a group and you get whoever is available at that time. Any time they are next to the Asda carpark it's going to be that group.

Offline Welshboii2000

I've seen Fitness Christina before and she's amazing. I'm seeing Bianca Hot tomorrow and she is well reviewed on here. As for the others I think they are a group and you get whoever is available at that time. Any time they are next to the Asda carpark it's going to be that group.

I did text all of them and they all said the same postcode which is the one by the ASDA Car Park. To me it's more than a coincidence so I have not gone back.