Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jasjj69 - Cardiff - Incall (Touring)  (Read 1033 times)

37 review(s) for Jasmin JJ (36 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bolo79bm

External Link/Members Only

Jass was touring. Well reviewed in the Nottingham area for good reason.

1 hour - £180
Incall

Logistics; Booking; Communication

Started on AW. Profile says priorities positive feedback on AW. Only had one but she still replied. Messaged over 2 days on AW to sort logistics. Booking request sent in 1 day before. All very efficient but could have been more refined.

Thornhill area. She didn't really know the area which was fine. Quiet residential street with plenty of apartment's so easy to blend in. Plenty of parking.

Looks

Very exotic looking. Not typically my type but still attractive. Great figure and very nice boobs. Very sexy demeanour which makes her more attractive 7.5/10.

Service

Had heard so much about her owo I was desperate to start with that. Can hand on heart say best BJ I've ever received. Sloppy, sensual good head movement, forced me to head fuck her for long periods. I was so impressed with it, the majority of the booking was spent with my cock in her mouth! Right before the end, I put the bag on, bent her over and fucked the shit out of her from behind. Was so lovely to experience an SP who genuinely enjoyed a good pounding. Kept asking me to fuck her harder and even attempted to fuck me back. All very impressive. All this fucking didn't last very long, exploded in the bag and called it a day. Shower offered, good chit chat and out the door. All in all a great fuck. Would defo see her again if she visits Cardiff again.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Sounds great fun , getting very interested then found she’s in Nottingham