Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: She's Back, Unfortunately!  (Read 3327 times)

Offline Cuntminion

"Just trying to provide for my kids"

Bollocks

Turkey dinosaurs are not even that expensive

Offline Taggart

Fecking chav. Why o why do these women with false this, that and the other think they are attractive?
They are just so shallow.

Offline jsparky

Fecking chav. Why o why do these women with false this, that and the other think they are attractive?

With that clownish eye brow, I think she should be a comedian.  :lol:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I actually never realised she was a proz, I thought she was 'just' a media whore...

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
She cant live like a celebrity on benefits...WTF!  Why on earth does she thinks she is a celebrity?  Just because she got a boob job on the NHS then kicked up a fuss when they wouldn't give her smaller ones?

She embodies all that is wrong with some of the younger people who feel they don't need to work as they can scrounge off the state and can be 'famous' for doing eff all.

Unless you have had an accident or born with something wrong or have something that is causing medical issues cosmetic surgery should not be done on the NHS.  Using the excuse it is depressing me is not a medical reason unless it is a disfigurement that is likely to cause a lot of distress.  she had a decent bust size before so she didn't need them made bigger. 

I watched a programme about her and she really is a chav and does expect everything for nothing and she and her PR agent (boyfriend) decided if the whole country hated her she would be famous and they would both be rich.  Looks like it backfired

Offline Cuntminion

It's not even chav , she is just a horrible human being

Offline purple_t

3 kids already and 4th on the way... who on earth would stick their dick in her let alone impregenate her :(

Offline Ipunter

Anyone got her AW link sonincan black list it

StPunt

dont forget to leave a review

tonibell99

She's almost as bad as that other one -Chloe mafia or something

Diehard

While we continue to have a culture that celebrates the uneducated underclass that refuse to get a job and a defunct social services and punitive justice system because of our worshipping of the human rights act, then scum like that degenerate will continue to profit through notoriety.

Why are her kids not immediately taken off her and put into a care home? She has no right to be a mother. She has almost certainly committed benefit fraud at some stage. Why are benefit cheats not put in prison for 10 years? That would overnight cut the scrounging scum making false claims.

Problem in this country is that women especially get away with almost anything when they say they are a single mum and they are doing things for their kids. If I were a judge every time I was presented with the single mum excuse Id immediately order the kids to be placed into care, order that the woman not be ever allowed to raise children, and throw the degenerate bitches into prison.

If you go onto mumsnet or SAAFE you will see how supportive many women are of abusing the benefit system. It is pathetic.

As for this low life scum going on celebrity big brother, that fucking program epitomises what a defunct society we live in.

Offline Tiger63

Erm....who is she....and what has she done :unknown: :unknown:

Offline MancSean

Erm....who is she....and what has she done :unknown: :unknown:
+1 I got no idea who she is but I would do her based on looks and skankiness

Jay-Jay

Me neither, nor the "pilchard"???

Jay

Diehard

+1 I got no idea who she is but I would do her based on looks and skankiness

U serious? She is revolting! She would have to pay me a lot to touch her with a barge pole!

Offline Roth

U serious? She is revolting! She would have to pay me a lot to touch her with a barge pole!

Punting is not for the squeamish.  :scare: I'd fuck her too as long as she was cheap!  :lol: :lol:

carefree

It's not even chav , she is just a horrible human being

You are wrong, she is a horrible chav human being.

Offline MancSean

Who is she though

Offline OakTree

Punting is not for the squeamish.  :scare: I'd fuck her too as long as she was cheap!  :lol: :lol:

Due to her infamy I doubt she'll be cheap, some fools will shell out because of that.

Offline Big Poppa

Her mouth is to big for her face, obviously from all the cocks that have been in there.
Filthy chav slut.

Offline Roth

I'd still fuck her though.   :lol: :lol:

Probably she's the same as any other prossie who finds fame then sees it all dry up.  :unknown: The big focus is money for them so she goes back to how she used to make it. :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

She cant live like a celebrity on benefits...WTF! Why on earth does she thinks she is a celebrity? 

It seems that anyone can be a celebrity now.    :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

pierrot

This thread is giving me nausea.
 :thumbsdown:

Diehard

Offline stevedave

Apparently she only lives about a mile up the road from me...I wonder if she'll be doing incalls from home?  :D