Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Incall location  (Read 652 times)

Offline virtualplayer

A wg I know is getting a new incall location and I mentioned that I would be interested in being her 1st client at the new location and that we could break it in together.

Today I got a text to ask me if I was still interested in being her first at the new location.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Should I feel honoured that she has asked or she is just after more money from me....

You should know I already had my next booking in this girl just going to move it forward.

Offline Trevor12

Chances are you're not the only punter she's sent that message to. IMO, if it's more convenient for you to stick to the old booking, just do that.

Online Steely Dan

I don't know about "honoured" but it seems you asked to be first and she is honouring that request.  Good service sense.  Some wg do have it.  Of course she wants more money, but not in a bad way.  She seems to want to provide service for money.

Of course, as Trevor says do as you wish.  Who is the mystery women with good service sense?

Offline madeinwales56

Don't flatter yourself. She isn't singling you out for special attention. She will be telling all her punters about her new incall location.

pierrot

EAS mate its time to move on.

Offline virtualplayer

Thanks I needed to hear that. I knew it was true both to her contacting others and EAS.

sometimes you know it is true but you just need to be told it.

Offline livlad

had a situation similar to this an old reg that had vanished for about a year text me on my punting phone out of the blue (I did ok with her that she can text me whenever as its not my main phone) saying that she was going to start working again and would like to be the first :)
As luck would have it I wasn't doing anything and hadn't punted for a few weeks so did it :) saw her a few more times before she vanished again