Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How old were you when you started punting?  (Read 4040 times)

got2respond

Yea i should have gone into a steady relationship instead of seeing the prossie. It started a bad habit.

Ive had some good punts over the years tho.

Looking back...17 and punting was just too young.

spkmstr48

30ish after divorce, stopped for a while for second marriage and kids when went back to it when sex with the missus became vanilla. Don't appear to be good at learning from my mistakes.

Offline alenski

i was 69 when i had my first shag with a gorgeous 23 old  girl after previously living a totally asexual life.now my only problem is how to stop.

Two tone

Early 20's, I'd been reading the personal section of some men's magazines & the Sunday sport which planted the idea & my first successful punt was from my local friday ad although it was shit  :cry:

I then punted occasionally on & off over many years from local ads & cards left in phone boxes. It wasn't till I discovered adultwork that I become a regular punter & haven't looked back since  :yahoo:

password02

Early 20's, I'd been reading the personal section of some men's magazines & the Sunday sport which planted the idea & my first successful punt was from my local friday ad although it was shit  :cry:

I then punted occasionally on & off over many years from local ads & cards left in phone boxes. It wasn't till I discovered adultwork that I become a regular punter & haven't looked back since  :yahoo:

Care to share any AW girls on here with a review?

Offline od13218

I were in my early twenties, street girls in Bradford. It were twenty odd years ago so I'm not 100% sure of my exact age. If I remember right the pricing was not like today, it was priced on the act.

Now, I think (?) It was five quid for a wank, ten quid for a blow and fifteen quid for a fuck.
Well in soho in the late 80s it was 15 for a fuck; apparently that's equivalent to about £36 today, which makes most walk-ups today seem pretty good value!

scorpion61

Seems as good as thread as any to make my first post on.  1992 when I was 30 - an old fashioned streetwalker at Kings X - actually I have good memories about her even now - I have some awful punts since then but she wasn't one of them. Just checked my AW credit history to see I've been registered on there since April 2006. and then went down memory lane looking at the names of the girls whose PG I have subscribed to. So few of them are still around. Shamefully I've only just found this site - I know where have I been?? - was told about it by the lovely Violet Grey when I saw her for the first time two weeks ago.