Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anywhere still do topless hand relief for £20  (Read 1301 times)

Hitman007

On orford Lane in Warrington a place used to do topless hand relief for 20 quid . They’d let you have a play with them too . Does anywhere close to Warrington still do it ?
Cheers
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 10:10:59 am by Hitman007 »

Offline Count Duckula

Waggon Wheels used to be massive and dont get me started on the whole Marthon/Snickers thing

[Srs] I think you would struggle with a street walker for £20 for a quick one off the wrist these days [/Srs]

Offline capt_slowpoke

Temptations in Earlestown used to do it but I've not been in over 12 months, Emma was awesome at it

Offline BP

I think you would struggle with a street walker for £20 for a quick one off the wrist these days

£3 in Blackpool
I kid you not.
I declined

Offline chrishornx

£3 in Blackpool

some may consider that expensive in Blackpool, particularly North Pier area

Offline scutty brown

£3 in Blackpool
I kid you not.
I declined

was that recently? which street?

Offline BP

was that recently? which street?

:) no.
couple of years ago.
Hookers Corner on Palatine (or nearby)
Actually I think I'd parked up at Tesco just down road...and Mel approached me (that's the one rumour had it, from other street girls, she had aids)
"I'll give you a wank for £3"

Offline Golovkin

On orford Lane in Warrington a place used to do topless hand relief for 20 quid . They’d let you have a play with them too . Does anywhere close to Warrington still do it ?
Cheers
If you ask Tcm he may do it for £20!

Offline opal

:) no.
couple of years ago.
Hookers Corner on Palatine (or nearby)
Actually I think I'd parked up at Tesco just down road...and Mel approached me (that's the one rumour had it, from other street girls, she had aids)
"I'll give you a wank for £3"

I'd have haggled her down to at least £2.50  :D