Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone been back to Shanghai?  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Reggypunt59

Specifically Shanghai Massage in Aldershot.
I'm holding out the hope that it'll go back to how it was one day  :cry:
In the meantime, I'm trying to decide whether to go to the parlour *in
Basinstoke or *out of Basingstoke.
China Health or Chinese Medic I think. I've been to the one out of town
before and had a good time so do I switch it up?
Suggestions?

Offline sunbunny

I went to Elements in Aldershot a couple of weeks ago and had a very enjoyable time. I think they are predominantly Filipinos rather than Thai/Chinese so I thought the service was a little more enthusiastic?

Offline sunbunny

Posted on an fbsm rather than punting website - not sure if I'm supposed to post links to it on here?

Offline Reggypunt59

Anything helps, there's a few massage shop afficionado's on here (myself included).

Offline sunbunny

My first visit to Elements - popped in on spec one morning last week (while I was waiting for the car to get MOT'd!).  High street location but Aldershot now seems to resemble a post-Zombie Apocalypse so there's never many people around.  Quite compact but clean and well-decorated with a nice shower room.  I was warmly greeted by a tiny, 40s(?) Asian Lady - is this place mainly staffed by Filipinas as she was much more cheerful and welcoming than the average Thai/Chinese? She seemed to be on her own but another younger girl arrived whilst I was showering. Opted for a 1 hr massage for £40 - very enjoyable massage but more relaxing than therapeutic with enough contact to keep things interesting.  When she finished on my back, I was asked if I wanted to "upgrade" my massage - £20 HR, £40 Topless or £60 B2B ("very sensual").  Wasn't expecting any unforeseen expenses from the MOT so I was rash and opted for the B2B - mainly because she was much more enthusiastic and outgoing than the average TCM staff.  She stripped off - definitely curvy but fine for an old git like me - and climbed aboard.  She was clearly aiming to enjoy the experience too (or else she was a VERY good actress) and was open to most things - she had very responsive (huge) nipples and clearly enjoyed some very active fingering. After an unhurried but very enjoyable conclusion, she completed the final 10 mins of my massage (and stayed naked which I always think is a good sign).  I left a very happy chap - good value and first class service.  And the car passed the MOT.

Offline Justanotherman

Specifically Shanghai Massage in Aldershot.
I'm holding out the hope that it'll go back to how it was one day  :cry:
In the meantime, I'm trying to decide whether to go to the parlour *in
Basinstoke or *out of Basingstoke.
China Health or Chinese Medic I think. I've been to the one out of town
before and had a good time so do I switch it up?
Suggestions?

Havent been back to shanghai since reports of its decline in standards - i think from you.

I went ti the basingstoke out of town branch but didnt get good vibes from the two ladies there, so walked.

Had good girls at both the camberley and woking branches of 'oriental massage'.

Not tried elements yet, but on the phone they were quite open about sensual massage being on offer.

Offline Doormatt

Sunbunny , can you remember her name ?  When you say huge nipples can you elaborate for me please? I am a fan of loooooonnnggg nipples like IKEA pencils rather than chunky wine gums ! Although I'm not adverse to popping wine gums in my Bob when I get the opportunity. Thanks.

Offline sunbunny

Chunky wine gums, I'm afraid.  Didn't get her name.

Offline Justanotherman

Just bumping this as i'm going to go somewhere tomorrow, but not sure where to choose (aldershot, camberley, basingstoke or woking).

Offline Justanotherman

So i went to Shanghai today. Its had a lick of paint in reception area. Only one girl working, and she was busy but did pop out to say so (why not just lock the door?). She was short, late 30s/early 40s. Heavy set, poor teeth. So I was glad not to have to make my excuses.

Also went into Elements. Now the two in here are worth going back for. Not chinese. Both MILFY mid-to-late 40s. Clearly look after themselves, good skin, nice hair, perfect teeth. It would have been £40 for the hour plus £40/£60 for extras. The one on reception told me this without me asking, and before going in the room. Anyway, I was window shopping a bit so went up to Shanghai (these paragraphs aren't in time order). The I actually ended up in Woking where I stayed as I couln't be bothered shlepping all the way back to aldershot. Should have done in hindsight. If those two MILFs are there routinely then a four hander might be nice.