Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Milf xox - Gosport (Outcall)  (Read 3751 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed this wg when she was working for the CandyKiss group and had toyed with the idea of seeing her several times but never got around to it. When I saw she was now an indie and £80 cheaper I jumped at the chance.

Not sure what is going on with the CandyKiss group at the moment. I noticed a few days ago the contact numbers had been removed from all the profiles and Indigo was/is working in London but still with CandyKiss. And now 2 of their wgs have gone indie...

NAME Alice (Seem to remember it as something else when with CK).
AGE 40
NATIONALITY British
PAID £120 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED FK | OWO | CIM | RO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty | Very friendly | Nice body | Responsive to RO | Good GFE | Clean
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text. Comms were good and easy to arrange.

VENUE N/A

LOOKS 10/10 Pretty blonde short ass. Arrived in discreet civvy attire which was soon gone to reveal some sexy undies. Cracking body and awesome pair of fakies (although didnt feel fake) with responsive nipples. I would guess around 30G. Pussy was shaved.

SERVICE 9/10 All services were delivered as requested. After she arrived paperwork was sorted and had a quick chat before stripping off and onto the bed for some FK before going in for some RO. She was very responsive and seemed to enjoy it. She also has a clit piercing the same as my previous meet but no problem finding the spot this time. Went to slide a finger in which she was ok with initially but as time went on it was obvious that she doesnt like it particularly deep. Then we swapped over for some OWO. Very good techique. So then on with the hat for sex in CG, and Doggie before more OWO to finish. Lots of dirty talk and eye contact throughout.

VERDICT A pretty and friendly blonde shorty with a cracking set of tits who provides a good service.

COMMENTS None.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review right in the slot so to speak and I am on my way to Hampshire soon........ :thumbsup:

kamu

thanks for the review right in the slot so to speak and I am on my way to Hampshire soon........ :thumbsup:

Well worth a look if your passing through :hi:.

Offline Hantsolo

Thanks for the review, I spotted her yesterday and hot listed her as I do like a dirty blonde. Do you know if she charges extra for anal?

Glad to hear that she lives up to the photos.

kamu

Thanks for the review, I spotted her yesterday and hot listed her as I do like a dirty blonde. Do you know if she charges extra for anal?

Glad to hear that she lives up to the photos.

I never partook so wouldnt know im afraid..

Greg9inch

Nice review mate. I really like the look of this dirty milf. Can u confirm cim, and does she swallow?
Hoping Anal isn't extra!

kamu

Yep CIM was on offer although she seemed more keen that I finished over her boobs... Dont think she swallowed as I remember...

Budlight

Do you know where her incall is based?

Offline Jamboney

Do you know where her incall is based?

Her profile says Bournemouth. But you know what these prossies are like with their inability to tell the truth so she's probably based in Sheffield...

:dash:

Offline Dorsetpunter

Definitely based in Bournemouth, check verification pic on here, there has definitely been some use of photoshop.

Budlight

Definitely based in Bournemouth, check verification pic on here, there has definitely been some use of photoshop.

Do you know where abouts in Bournemouth? As I'll be traveling by train, ideally avoid Bournemouth Central, as I know someone who works there.

Budlight

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Noticed this wg when she was working for the CandyKiss group and had toyed with the idea of seeing her several times but never got around to it. When I saw she was now an indie and £80 cheaper I jumped at the chance.

Not sure what is going on with the CandyKiss group at the moment. I noticed a few days ago the contact numbers had been removed from all the profiles and Indigo was/is working in London but still with CandyKiss. And now 2 of their wgs have gone indie...

NAME Alice (Seem to remember it as something else when with CK).
AGE 40
NATIONALITY British
PAID £120 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED FK | OWO | CIM | RO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty | Very friendly | Nice body | Responsive to RO | Good GFE | Clean
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text. Comms were good and easy to arrange.

VENUE N/A

LOOKS 10/10 Pretty blonde short ass. Arrived in discreet civvy attire which was soon gone to reveal some sexy undies. Cracking body and awesome pair of fakies (although didnt feel fake) with responsive nipples. I would guess around 30G. Pussy was shaved.

SERVICE 9/10 All services were delivered as requested. After she arrived paperwork was sorted and had a quick chat before stripping off and onto the bed for some FK before going in for some RO. She was very responsive and seemed to enjoy it. She also has a clit piercing the same as my previous meet but no problem finding the spot this time. Went to slide a finger in which she was ok with initially but as time went on it was obvious that she doesnt like it particularly deep. Then we swapped over for some OWO. Very good techique. So then on with the hat for sex in CG, and Doggie before more OWO to finish. Lots of dirty talk and eye contact throughout.

VERDICT A pretty and friendly blonde shorty with a cracking set of tits who provides a good service.

COMMENTS None.

Thanks for the review Kamu.

Would you say her age at 40 is accurate?  Is she naturally submissive?  Also does she allow you to play, touch, suck, & oil up her impressive boobs??

kamu

To be fair ive seen a lot worse. I dont think her veri pic is the most flattering. Looks like its been used to hide some minor skin inperfections.

Do you know where abouts in Bournemouth? As I'll be traveling by train, ideally avoid Bournemouth Central, as I know someone who works there.

Her profile has been moving all around the solent area so could be anywhere...

Would you say her age at 40 is accurate?  Is she naturally submissive?  Also does she allow you to play, touch, suck, & oil up her impressive boobs??

Probably about right. Maybe slightly older. I didnt want her boobs oiled or a sub so I dont know. As I recommended to you on a seperate thread. Ask.

Offline Dorsetpunter

Based in boscombe when I saw her.

Haven't had a chance to review yet but slightly kicking myself as I saw the verification picture and her aw profile. I was hoping with a bit of effort to get close to the aw profile but what I got was the verification picture at the end of a long day. Too many sun beds in the past I think.

In my view, and on the day I saw her, 40 is wishful thinking but I'm not great with ages, I would guess late 40's.

Overall ok for the price but I wouldn't return, rather spend a bit more on a hottie, but each to their own

Budlight

Based in boscombe when I saw her.

Haven't had a chance to review yet but slightly kicking myself as I saw the verification picture and her aw profile. I was hoping with a bit of effort to get close to the aw profile but what I got was the verification picture at the end of a long day. Too many sun beds in the past I think.

In my view, and on the day I saw her, 40 is wishful thinking but I'm not great with ages, I would guess late 40's.

Overall ok for the price but I wouldn't return, rather spend a bit more on a hottie, but each to their own

Thanks mate.  Is she a proper dirty slut, as her profile makes her out to be; anal, facials, deep throat, swallow?  How is the 'size 8 body'?

Offline Zimbaman

Impressive boobs? Why does that remind me of pompeylad1? Not pompeylad1 back from the grave are you  :lol:

kamu

Impressive boobs? Why does that remind me of pompeylad1? Not pompeylad1 back from the grave are you  :lol:

I had forgotten about that shit tard :lol:.

Offline Zimbaman

I had forgotten about that shit tard :lol:.

Haha. Just waiting to see if he starts banging on about Saffron again  :lol:

Greatlover

She's now in my hotlist she looks great for her age and to be honest the young hot ones nowadays are only in it for the money and are like robots the older hot ones know how to kiss and give you the time of your life so I'm hoping to see Alice now as she sounds hot punt so thanks

Offline pswukesc

Sorry - newbie here. How do I see her verification photo? Thanks.

Offline DrConners

Copy & paste her profile number to the search box top right.

:hi:

Offline pswukesc

Copy & paste her profile number to the search box top right.

:hi:

Thanks 👍🏻

Offline Roth

Seemingly she no longer word and wants posts removed.  Funny cos she still advertising her number on AW and logged in yesterday. :unknown: :wackogirl:

Offline Benjboy87

I also noticed this roth.

Also noticed that the majority of those requests find themselves banned.

James999

HEr request to remove this thread just boosts it back to the top  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

HEr request to remove this thread just boosts it back to the top  :sarcastic:

Yep. :D