Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Using punting as a substitute for dating/relationship  (Read 3407 times)

vw

You assume too much.

These assumer's really piss me off with their assumptions on how people should live their life.

OP was not here wining about having no cash or house, why assume he is ?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online RedKettle

Aged 24 surely you have other financial priorities like buying home and pension,

no at 24 much better to have sex as a priority!

Offline Sonny Crockett

I wish I was having sex at 24. Would have performed much better at that age. Shame I was a virgin at that age.

vw

It is easy nowadays to hook up on tinder etc

Because its easy for the wonderful you !

punting is for the well off

Bit of an arrogant prick aren't you !

unless you can control yourself

Unlike you and your superiority complex..

For ricky_harrow being a dick was a priority. 

And defending that dumb Daisy, Mcflys Mate  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69746.msg890355#msg890355
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:26:58 am by vw »

Offline Nagilum

These assumer's really piss me off with their assumptions on how people should live their life.

OP was not here wining about having no cash or house, why assume he is ?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

+1

My sentiments exactly!

Offline Nagilum

And defending that dumb Daisy, Mcflys Mate  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69746.msg890355#msg890355

VW you have a certain panache let's say for rooting these things out, consider detective work  ;)

Offline Donnie69

If you see WGs and they stop charging you it becomes dating.

I do find longer bookings slightly better, especially if we go out for a meal after.  I don't pay the WG for the dining part of the booking (I just pay for the meal). 

An overnight is a bit different as I pay one fee for about 14-15 hours, but normally manage sex 4 times. I like an overnight because sex can be more spontaneous, when I get horny it just happens.  Also a good WG will try to get me horny and initiate sex by lying on the the bed with her ass on view etc.