Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Possibility of Indexing VS Profiles  (Read 436 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
For a good few months, for most reviews submitted on VS Girls in the East Mids region, I have added a link to the review, which shows the VS Girl's profile, which I believe is unique to that girl, who could advertise as often as she wants to and in different areas if she wants to.

Here's a typical VS profile:

External Link/Members Only40635928?show_personal_ads=1

From this link it is possible to find out if the girl is still advettising on VS, what her current advert is and if she is now advertising in a different area. It is also possible to see if the girl (or the pimp) has placed more than one advert on VS at any given time).

I was planning to suggest to Admin if we could Index Reviews of these VS profiles, by adding her unique VS Profile Number (quoted in red above) to the review.

Whilst I appreciate Admin may be busy with other work and tihs may a no-go for him, I thought I'd first post on here to get members view on this, and see whether this could work or not, then take it to Admin.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Here is a typical review submitted by a member, where I then add her VS profile details, as well as a few permutations of her contact number, for search purposes.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=237106.0

Online scutty brown

I've suggested indexing VS before, its a nice idea but in reality I'm not sure how much benefit would bring. Few VS profiles run for more than 30 days, usually they get replaced as they expire. VS girls tend to be more mobile as well, switching profiles as they move. You'd end up with a host of orphaned links

But the links you are adding are wrong: what you are adding is the url for the group administrator account, not for a specific girl. All it shows is how many girls profiles that pimp has created
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 10:28:31 am by scutty brown »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I think it's a good idea.  :hi: :hi:

I'm sure The Boss  :hi: :hi: posted about this a while back BUT I can't find his post.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've suggested it before, its a nice idea but in reality I'm not sure how much benefit would bring. Few VS profiles run for more than 30 days, usually they get replaced as they expire. VS girls tend to be more mobile as well, switching profiles as they move. You'd end up with a host of orphaned links

This is what I was alluding to in my post above.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've suggested indexing VS before, its a nice idea but in reality I'm not sure how much benefit would bring. Few VS profiles run for more than 30 days, usually they get replaced as they expire. VS girls tend to be more mobile as well, switching profiles as they move. You'd end up with a host of orphaned links

But the links you are adding are wrong: what you are adding is the url for the group administrator account, not for a specific girl. All it shows is how many girls profiles that pimp has created

Most profiles usually have the one advert, which suggests that the girl has set it up herslef. Yes, when you come across the VS profile which has more than 1 advert aAND it's for different girls, this usually suggests it is the pimp's VS profile. Which is one of the reasons I aslo add the mobile numbers to each profile, which tends to be unique to the girl, as the pimps usually do not post the same number in all the adverts. 

Online scutty brown

Its not that simple. Take this group of three VS admin accounts

External Link/Members Only

All three belong to the same pimping group. A week ago, all eight profiles belonged to the Cosmina account and suggested at least three girls.
Now the Cosmina account has none and the other two have nine between them, some identical to the previous Cosmina ones.
Phone numbers get reused and duplicated, photos get reused and duplicated. The whole point is to confuse the authorities.
But this is pretty typical of how most VS accounts are run - the profiles mutate on a daily basis and really would be impossible to try to pin down

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Its not that simple. Take this group of three VS admin accounts

All three belong to the same pimping group. A week ago, all eight profiles belonged to the Cosmina account and suggested at least three girls.
Now the Cosmina account has none and the other two have nine between them, some identical to the previous Cosmina ones.
Phone numbers get reused and duplicated, photos get reused and duplicated. The whole point is to confuse the authorities.
But this is pretty typical of how most VS accounts are run - the profiles mutate on a daily basis and really would be impossible to try to pin down

Can see why Sergei would prefer VS than AW. I have not yet come across such a profile in the East Mids where 8+ ads are dispalyed, although I don't doubt there may be some.

In terms of me posting the wrong link, the reviewer has already posted the link to the Ad, I merely link the pimp/profiler to the Ad, hoping that if they place further ads in the future, then they can easily be picked up, rather than having members posting to see if the girl is around. Some profiles I have come across shows the same girl having been registered on VS for as while, e.g. since 2017.

It may still be worthwhile posting the profiler link (as they are not always the ADministrator or the pimp), but as for Indexing.... Point taken. Back to the Drawing Board, I guess.

Thanks for your input.

Offline HailWood

Could we index on VS phone number. This would link sergei’s girls so it might link multiple girls but searching on the number would then bring all back and then the member just has to trawl by name.

VS does not seem to have any form of due diligence like AW (admittedly even that is flawed) on who registers as an SP.  If the sourced data is poor then so will the information which can be derived.

Online scutty brown

even that would be flawed..........a lot of EE girls have multiple phone numbers, or switch them between coven members. Or just get a new SIM when they move town.

Offline mrfishyfoo

even that would be flawed..........a lot of EE girls have multiple phone numbers, or switch them between coven members. Or just get a new SIM when they move town.

Which is why Sergei likes VS more than AWank as it's much harder to track where the lasses have been and just about impossible to see who they've fucked over.

Offline LLPunting

All told there's nothing persistent or consistent enough in VS to support a reliable indexing.

Best to post name (or names if you're lucky enough to get her "real" one), phone number and capture the photos used in the ad when you review, that way others can search on phone number or will see familiar faces.  Collectively as we spot the same girl using different profiles we can post a link to the other reviews to create the linking ourselves or collect the review links on the girl's wiki page.  It's a hassle but it supports the reasoning for this crowd-sourced website.