Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why don't so many WG's bother to invest in nice Heels/Lingerie/Uniforms??  (Read 4771 times)

Offline Home Alone

Look at it this way, a swings and roundabouts option if you will, she may have to bend to kiss you, but with the right heigh/heel combo you'll be at nipple height without bending.

Plus, when horizontal heels count for nothing.

"Always look on the bright side of life.", eh, Tailseeker?! :lol:

I must confess that few of the girls I see wear high heels but I saw one last Thursday - review to be written tonight, abw - who wore them. And you're right; I was!!  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 10:02:01 am by Home Alone »

Offline king tarzan

some do, some don't...
The Russians do look very classy, beautiful and elegant, so far anyway...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dkn

The problem is that there's such a range of tastes we chaps have that it'd be nigh on impossible to cater to them all.  Not to mention the proportion of men that simply want their WG naked.

I'm very driven by what the WG wears, and am a little particular, and so find it easiest to bring a select wardrobe with me.  As long as Ive checked the WG is happy with that, then happiness generally follows...

Offline Branny

The problem is that there's such a range of tastes we chaps have that it'd be nigh on impossible to cater to them all.  Not to mention the proportion of men that simply want their WG naked.

I'm very driven by what the WG wears, and am a little particular, and so find it easiest to bring a select wardrobe with me.  As long as Ive checked the WG is happy with that, then happiness generally follows...

Thats a good point, always used to find wgs who communicate well will ask about what your preferences are. Add me to the stockings, seamed ones or sometimes fishnets as they are sluttier. Heels a must too.

I do hate hold ups on bigger girls as the flesh just squeezes out, not a look I like.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Thats a good point, always used to find wgs who communicate well will ask about what your preferences are. Add me to the stockings, seamed ones or sometimes fishnets as they are sluttier. Heels a must too.

I do hate hold ups on bigger girls as the flesh just squeezes out, not a look I like.
I love it. The biggest turn on for me is seeing someone that is comfortable in the clothes they wear, no point wearing something if they are embarrassed and that goes for prop uniforms, some like dressing up some don't.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

If they're wearing the correct size hold-ups then that won't happen.

Offline Colston36

I'm a seasoned punter of 25 years plus, (new to here through) I'd like to know what other chaps thoughts and experiences are about being continually disappointed with WG's who just cant be bothered reinvesting some of there extortionate (comparatively) earnings in just the basics.  So  just a few nice pair of high heels, nice lingerie and the basic outfits.  My articular fave is French maid - do you know how many actually have this outfit out of over 40 of my last punts......two. 

I've lost count of how many times I have heard/read 'Sorry hun, don't have stockings'  'no heels soz hun'. Jesus Christ, these are he very basics of a WG;s life!!  Then seeing them open the door in really old ropey lingerie.

I'm convinced they read these threads so c'mon ladies, if you are reading this, spend a little time and effort kitting out the old wardrobes

(p.s not a man I know alive finds body stockings sexy!!)

I think most men are under a LOT of illusions about the ladies of the night.

When young I lived with a very successful one, but in my decrepit years I have spent time with over 100. And during  my career - over 60 years working all over the world with every kind of business you can imagine and a few you probably can't I have met all sorts of business people at every level.

Business girls are like most other people.

Most are, like most people in most jobs, not very bright, nor very good at what they do.

Most, like most people in most jobs, are not very diligent and don't make nearly as much money as they thought they would.

And most, like most people in most jobs, are not very good at thinking ahead or putting money aside.

On top of that a great many have been fucked around by life, men, their families, the state and so on

So they don't provide the tools of their trade.