Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai and Chinese massage shops prices seem cheap in London  (Read 1038 times)

Offline wombat42

In London, Thai and Chinese massage shop prices seem cheaper than, say, Bournemouth and Southampton. Yet London is a very expensive place to live. How is it possible for the Thai or Chinese masseuses to survive the cost of living or the massage shop to cover the high rent ?

Offline rebelsurge

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline wombat42

Supply and Demand.

But they still wouldnt do it if they didnt make enough money to survive in London with its crazy cost of living.

Offline sparkus

It depends where in London, TCMs can range between 25 and 40 for half an hour. Most Thai shops are 30 for that, seen one or two at 25.

Not been for years but there was the Thai place in Bournemouth with inclusive HE at 35 quid.

Thai food place in Liverpool I reviewed was merely 20 quid. Most TCMs I've seen either on here or in person in the provinces are 25/30.

Offline LLPunting

In London, Thai and Chinese massage shop prices seem cheaper than, say, Bournemouth and Southampton. Yet London is a very expensive place to live. How is it possible for the Thai or Chinese masseuses to survive the cost of living or the massage shop to cover the high rent ?

What prices have you seen?

As Sparkus said 25-40 for 30 and 40-55 for 60 before extras.  Even if the masseuse gets 10-20 of that if she cracks one off for John that's 20 and if she sheds clothes that's 10-40 more, so just one client and she's earnt enough to cover rent for the night in a half decent flat sharing with 1 person (2 dbl bed, 2 bath, good area, Zone 2/3, 900 pppcm ).  Think you need to readjust your sense of pity for them. 

Offline sparkus

What prices have you seen?

As Sparkus said 25-40 for 30 and 40-55 for 60 before extras.  Even if the masseuse gets 10-20 of that if she cracks one off for John that's 20 and if she sheds clothes that's 10-40 more, so just one client and she's earnt enough to cover rent for the night in a half decent flat sharing with 1 person (2 dbl bed, 2 bath, good area, Zone 2/3, 900 pppcm ).  Think you need to readjust your sense of pity for them.

I've met several who own their own flats/houses.  I think it's us who needs the pity!

Offline s0whatsnew?

The demand in central london does seem continuous.   One of the girls in the Praed str area told me that she sends a monthly average of £1000 back to China.   For that she works a 12 hour day 7 days a week.

Offline Titti Tatti

I do agree with combat's (😈 spellchecker!) GenerAl point.   I've had my little 'colar' 'felt' in Maidstone, Liverpool and Northampton and the prices were very similar to London.  Couldn't say that for other services. Punting in Manchester, Norfolk, Nottingham broadly the same. Only the Edinburgh saunas offer significantly better vfm.