Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delux Delia various locations in East London  (Read 2937 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Disastrous logistics, knockout looks, polished service with a short list of likes at £110 per hour.

7+/9/7 £110 ph

I have had my eye on this profile ever since Peddyboy flagged it on the TOFTT thread back at the beginning of September.  That thread, together with "then I checked the veri pic", are my regular first destination when visiting UKP.  Thanks to FBM for TOFTT. 

This is a neutral in order to flag a heavy caveat about fuckin disastrous logistics.

Communication is a trial and exclusively by text.  From experience she only make bookings a couple of hours in advance, I suspect because she is unreliable.  She tells me the ideal notice period between first contacting her and meeting her is *one hour*.  I note reports of both missed appointments and B&S from long standing fuckers on UKP, so book at your own risk as ever.  She can speak some English but I suspect her ability to read, write or comprehend English (or maybe attention span) is very low although I think she *is* managing her texts. After a number of aborted attempts to book (never answers the phone) I was successful through a brief series of one-sentence single-issue texts on the day.  She started responding at 10.30 and I had the first booking of the day at 11.30. Similarly, in the room she had difficulty understanding my  English although I am a native speaker.  I found no point confirming services or trying to agree anything in advance.  Also be warned that in my experience her green light goes on when she is not actually working (useless logistics again) and this part of a broader pattern of being pretty relaxed about messing customers around.

Second time I booked I showed to find her and a couple of colleagues all stood outside, on the pavement, unable to get in the flat. I spoke to her she did not seem at all bothered about letting me know or apologising - oblivious.  The message is only book if you are passing the location and have a back up. Past the pain of logistics, in person prospects brighten considerably.

In the room she easily passed the 60 second 4 S test
Sexy (!)
Service as confirmed (prewarned on CIM) - yes
Smells good (girl, bed and room) - yes
Smiles - yes.

If you like fit-tits-on-a-stick and don't mind a bit of "decoration" her looks are outstanding.  I take an 8 as "would want to look twice in the street"; 9 denotes difficulty tearing my eyes away.  She is quite tall (about 5'9"), very slim with a long slim shapely legs, a small peachy bottom, pert large fake boobs (nice but not natural looking) and slim defined torso that is every bit as good as it sounds.  The most distinctive and outstanding feature of her appearance is her eyes which are extraordinary; almost unnaturally large and hazel green. I was reminded of Thunderbirds. Her look is so unusual I think it might switch some off but it certainly worked for me. Less to my taste she has the long bleached blond hair extensions (which look good - she really deploys the hair but it does not feel nice), the (over) plumped lips you see in the pictures and the boobs feel fake (hard).  She also has the scratchy legs and bottom described previously. Given her composed professionalism in the room I am much more inclined to believe the 27 I read in Sinz's cut of the bio details than the 22 it says on her profile.  She will rarely get walkers regardless of the liberty around services; she is *that* hot. No issues with hygiene although the lack of bathmat was a certain trip hazard for a poor old fucker like me.

I got light French kissing, strip tease, massage, hand relief, b2b massage with oil, OWO DT 69 and protected penetration (doggy).  Uniforms will be available "when her luggage arrives."  CIM is explicitly and unequivocally not available even as an extra (I asked). All other services were delivered with a polite veneer of feigned enthusiasm.  I cannot say if she offers the anal or rimming described on her profile. The looks and confidence mean she has all the tools to tease.  I saw her in the city (shared - other girl sdid not attract my interest) but the crew also works out of a docklands hotel.  I was forewarned that CIM was not offered but concerned about B&S following FBM's warning.  I texted asking if I would meet the girl in the photos and her confident reply allayed my fears.

She works on rotation 7days a week for a week or two at a time with other girls in the flat.  FBM has reported a B&S which at a guess might be her or the agency renting her profile while she is away.  She professed complete ignorance of the profile details (but more likely recognises no CIM is a limiter but knows she can keep you if you show). She /they have also made and retracted efforts to increase her hourly rate.

First time I arrived I was held outside as the entry phone does not work then she came to the front door in civies to let me in.  I let her lead me up the stairs, clocked her long legs ad tight butt with that face, the rest is history.

Her manner was relaxed, friendly, upbeat and unhurried.  She is experienced and confident.  Although she found it difficult to understand my accent she was easy to talk with and engaging. She gave a reasonably skilled and perfectly serviceable body massage by way of introduction, skilled hand work, deep teasing oral with eye contact,  DT (all of it, but don't be too impressed) and enjoyable B2b.   She listened to and understood my service request ("don't rush"), was responsive to direction and helpful.  Once in doggy it took a little manoeuvring to get her into the right position; she  is concerned about the punter serruptitously slipping the condom off and wanted to keep an eye on proceedings (she is experienced). Then the optics take over; she has a tiny waste and amazing behind.

There is a big mirror in the room but it is in the wrong place.  I will be redeploying this on my next visit.

I can struggle to come in a condom - not with her. 

I was let in x.28, had a shower and was in for post shower exactly an hour later and did not feel rushed..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Many thanks for the intel, happy pants

Body-wise, right up my street. Still on the fence re: services, though.

That final image... what are her pimps thinking ? Entering her for a Miss Piggy lookalike comp  :unknown:

mrhappypants

Both she and one of the housemates External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only obviously use the same hairdresser.  From what I saw while we were outside the flat Delia wears it better than Yasminee.

Offline stuart.

Thank you for a very very useful review :) I have been trying to meet this girl for ages lol

mrhappypants

Thank you for a very very useful review :) I have been trying to meet this girl for ages lol

That which doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Online PilotMan

Superb review MHP  :hi: :hi: :hi: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I do love your eloquent language, plenty of details. Reviews like this really help me to decide whether I want to punt the WG, despite yuou giving it a neutral. That's the whole point of UKP, to share knowledge.

Barring a couple of small points on the comms and language barrier, sexually everything seemed to please you?

I did like your comment  ......."There is a big mirror in the room but it is in the wrong place.  I will be redeploying this on my next visit."  :lol: :lol:.......Will you need to take your hammer and screwdiver??   :lol: :lol:

mrhappypants

Second visit and hygiene - both with her (fag breath, not freshly showered) and the hotel room (disheveled. Pint glass full of fag butts in the bath room) was an issue.  She is sleeping in the room where she works.  She also tried to call time 5 minutes early. 

Sex?  She is fuckin' hot and she knows how to use it - lots of skillful touches.  Some of the crappy stuff pisses me off but it just makes me want to fuck her harder.  I got her talking dirty today.... :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 02:54:14 pm by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

Just remembered - A'levels and rimming categorically not available.  Her nic-name, as given by her colleagues, gives the best insight into her looks;'giraffe'.

Offline tantraman

If you like fit-tits-on-a-stick and don't mind a bit of "decoration" her looks are outstanding.

Thanks muchly, MHP ... that'll do me! Hot-listed! :drinks:

Offline BoneToned

The message is only book if you are passing the location and have a back up.

Can you be more accurate with her location? "Various locations in East London" is a bit vague. Previous reports have placed her in Liverpool Street, although she's currently listed as being in "Canary Worf" (which makes for amusing Star Trek imagery). In any case, she may well move around, but it would be great if you could be a bit more specific with where you saw her.

I was very tempted to try and see her, but all of the reports made her sound like too much effort. I guess I'll go with a Plan B & C on standby.

Offline The_Don

FlyingBreadMan

I can't believe you actually saw her...I was bait and switched again by her. A fat girl met me. AVOID !!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 06:36:19 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

Offline claretandblue

Looks hot but I cant be arsed these days with unreliable whores,if I am ever in the area though  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

Looks hot but I cant be arsed these days with unreliable whores,if I am ever in the area though  :hi:

I have lost interest in punting because of B&S and leeches on this site...been doing so many toftt reports and there have been very few toftt of the model like girls I seek.

I kinda wish there was done way to have reviews blocked from no contributors. But maybe I am just noticing the lack of talent to report on.

Offline claretandblue

I have lost interest in punting because of B&S and leeches on this site...been doing so many toftt reports and there have been very few toftt of the model like girls I seek.

I kinda wish there was done way to have reviews blocked from no contributors. But maybe I am just noticing the lack of talent to report on.
I know it divides opinion,but I certainly agree that the talent pool is very shallow these days

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review Dave........not sure Ill bother ....but thanks.....

Offline punk

I can't believe you actually saw her...I was bait and switched again by her. A fat girl met me. AVOID !!!

E14.Isle of Dogs. if any ones interested. Depends where she is as could be a bit of a walk or bus ride as well as DLR.

mrhappypants

I have seen her at both Cree****** Lane in the city and the Bri***** Hotel in Canary Wharf (not a Klingon in sight).  As I described elsewhere, on one occasion I showed at Cree****** Lane only to find the entire crew stood on the street waiting for a taxi (and lost my booking after showing up with no apology from her).  Putting this together with what she told me later it sounds like the very indiscreet entry at Cree****** Lane (entryphone broken necessitating the girls actually answer at the outer door in person) had led a neighbour to rumble the flat was being worked and make a complaint.  The crew made a quick exit in fear of the police showing up. 

Point being I have no idea of their likely location moving forward and I would check by text rather than trust what it says on the profile.

Second point being that this is but one example of the general air of chaos around her as a counsel to caution about booking.  She complained she hadn't been busy.  I tried to point out that the wretched coms and unreliability was a big  deterrent to punters but she would not hear it.

InstaPunt

I have seen her at both Cree****** Lane in the city and the Bri***** Hotel in Canary Wharf (not a Klingon in sight).  As I described elsewhere, on one occasion I showed at Cree****** Lane only to find the entire crew stood on the street waiting for a taxi (and lost my booking after showing up with no apology from her).  Putting this together with what she told me later it sounds like the very indiscreet entry at Cree****** Lane (entryphone broken necessitating the girls actually answer at the outer door in person) had led a neighbour to rumble the flat was being worked and make a complaint.  The crew made a quick exit in fear of the police showing up. 

Point being I have no idea of their likely location moving forward and I would check by text rather than trust what it says on the profile.

Second point being that this is but one example of the general air of chaos around her as a counsel to caution about booking.  She complained she hadn't been busy.  I tried to point out that the wretched coms and unreliability was a big  deterrent to punters but she would not hear it.

Have any of your meetings with her been after 02/10 when Beardman mentioned her profile being sold and used by two chubby chicks? Wanna arrange something with her but not sure if its still her or not

Online PilotMan

100% in Canary Wharf in a flat - at least she was this Tuesday.

InstaPunt

100% in Canary Wharf in a flat - at least she was this Tuesday.
Cheers

FlyingBreadMan

Cheers

Better you check who else is working as you are likely to get b&switched.

mrhappypants

Two things

The phrase “pop-up walk up” occurs to me to describe Delia’s operating model.

I should definitely have said this in my review; the pictures are absolutely accurate.

Offline ss100

Has anyone seen her recently? Have an opportunity Tuesday :)

mrhappypants

Logged in and green light on Friday for the first time in a couple of weeks but a call did not elicit the usual text response, was soon switched off and not logged in since.  This crew has considerable form for B&S and fuckin punters around = make sure you have plan b and don’t travel.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 08:20:37 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline stuart.

This girl is seriously fucking hot, never got to meet her, tried to book her like every weekend, she was terrible at Comms and extremely hard to book I guess she had queues lining up outside her door :cry:

mrhappypants

Worse with every visit.  My most recent booking involved a considerable amount of being fucked around, some of which was outside of Delia/Guilia's control, some of which most certainly was not.  It also transpired she is booking back to back and necessarily short timing.  Last year, at £110 ph and with fresh service this was my top punt.  This year, at £150 ph and all the signs she is demob happy (says she is leaving for good at the end of next week) I will not be returning.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 10:10:18 am by mrhappypants »