Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am i missing something with this one ?  (Read 872 times)

godhomer

Hi guys
just been having a look on AW to see if there are any new profiles in the Darlington section and looked at this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She offers bareback and has her feedback hidden although she seems not to have any. There must be something about her i am missing because she is charging £500ph  :scare: :scare: :scare: or maybe she watched that high class hookers programme and thinks she is worth the same kind of money  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: anyway if you can see something that i missed that makes her worth that point it out to me.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Mansell

Ha ha, great, needed a good laugh on here  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don;t think she'll have a dusty phone as she's buried it 6ft down !!

Offline AnthG

She has 452 photos in her Private Gallery and 4 movies. I get the feeling she is just trying to make money off them and nothing more.

Hello my name is Candi

Please keep sending your requests regarding what new erotic content you would like to see.

The hidden feedback is probably due to people leaving comments on there for non confirmed bookings which does not affect the score and just shows up as "feedback only".

Most likely comments saying "timewaster".
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline johnny34

Maybe shes the one paying £500?  :vomit:

TJ2015

I think its more likely a problem with the decimal point eg £5.00 :rolleyes:

Offline OscarC

Jeez, one scary lady. I'm now scarred for life after looking at those shots of her in those denim shorts!  Gross tats as well.

Seaguller

She needs to pay me not me pay her! Nora batty is more of a turn  on lol

Offline Tiger63

I`d have a crack at her like....she`d have to knock a zero of the hour price :lol: :lol:

MrBridger

Didn't realise it was Movember already...

Rod trotter

Dont pay to look at her pics, thats her game

Seahorse

I've seen enough.

The coat hanging up in the hallway, and the yellowish light amuses me ... but the belly in the shorts pictures make me feel a little unwell.  If she wants to entice, she needs to get some proper pics done.  I'd volunteer, but my photoshopping skills aren't good enough.

Offline Sar-Major

Didn't realise it was Movember already...

May be your paying £500/hr as its a "Rarity" to find an unshaved one these days.  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac