Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MUST be too good to be true right? Middlesbrough  (Read 1644 times)

Roger Nelson 3rd

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This girl is stunning and charging £60 an hour? - personally i'd be willing to pay double that.
could be just building up her reputation maybe?
(or is little head over-ruling my big head?)

Offline pussycrazy

No sex thats why lol
Plus the accounts getting investigated
If you live in the area why not try and drop a feed back?

Offline FLYING BLUE

She has an AW verification picture up BUT, something doesn't seem quite right to me........ I would give it a little time and wait to see....

Offline JoshuaNE

I'm always wary when her enjoy lists shows just about everything. I've sent an e-mail just in case but probably won't get a reply.
Possible scammer but you never know?

Offline daveev

as she is available for phone chat now, maybe it's just a way of pulling us in

Offline Mansell

I always save these to a possible hot list and leave it a while. Amazing the number that vanish after a few days.!!!

Offline sesalovdarlo

Her profile was taken down as suspected being underage I think

Offline JoshuaNE

Profile is back up and running but is now Miami-faith. Sorry not sure how to do the link. I've had a reply to my e-mail but prices have gone from the page. The only thing so far is that she doesn't drive, so if you want an outcall you have to pick her up!! Wonder if I'll get the cost of my taxi service knocked off the bill?

Offline daveev

Profile is back up and running but is now Miami-faith. Sorry not sure how to do the link. I've had a reply to my e-mail but prices have gone from the page. The only thing so far is that she doesn't drive, so if you want an outcall you have to pick her up!! Wonder if I'll get the cost of my taxi service knocked off the bill?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Farmboy

The email address on the profile is 'colin_readshaw@hotmail.co.uk'

Not too sure, but isn't that a blokes name?

Offline Farmboy

And a quick google search reveals this

External Link/Members Only

Somehow I don't think this AW profile is genuine

Offline sesalovdarlo

Try running reverse image search

Offline flash1965

Nothing comes up on image search