Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensually Sandy - Great Body, Great MILF  (Read 4197 times)

11 review(s) for Sensually-Sandy (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Awesomedan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £130 for an hours incall

Comms:
- Functional
- AW profile states call, when called advised to just book through the site, no conversation offered

- Apparently a very well known building near South Kensington, easy to find
- Small flat, clean, easy to find
- Shower and a cup of tea offered (a nice suprise)

Girl
- Mixed race South African milf
- Amazing body for a lady in her 40's
- Fairly tall, 5'8 + heels, slim but curvy, amazing boobs, lovely bum
- People have noted that they have not found her facially attractive, I think people probably are not expecting her to be of mixed heritage as her pictures make her look caucasian. She has what I would describe as "Black African features", if that is racist or offensive to anyone it is completely unintentional. Just didnt know how else to describe her.

Service:
- Cup of tea (asked how I wanted it as well)
- Wearing ridiculously tiny nurse outfit as requested, though took this off before the fun began.... a big dislike from me, I much prefer to peel a girl out of her ensemble
- Kissing, not DFK but her profile also states that she is not a smoker but tasted of tobacco, I would not have kissed if I had known she smoked, can't stand that taste
- Beautiful body in lovely proportion and a nice fresh pussy
- chatty, friendly and very nice
- unbelievable oral without, though asked if I wanted covered oral, she can suck like a demon! lots of deepthroat, slowing down and speeding up to keep me on edge for some time. As we were building towards the finale she began some really strong deepthroat, fucking my cock with her throat, it felt fantastic and she stuck at it for a good few minutes before I popped in her mouth. Discreet spit out, and I was off.

Pro's:
- Friendly lady
- Great body
- Fantastic oral

Cons:
- smoker
- took off the neglige before I could enjoy it

Overall: 7/10
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:39:30 pm by Awesomedan »

Offline brill

saw her a few months ago... facially she really is not appealing...like i know her face was hidden but really was not attractive at all.
i mean service was really good, i mean yea her oral is out of this world and her rimming is very deep and intense not the best rimmer but still really nice.
I would not recommend her if you like the sight of a pretty lady sucking you of and rimming you.. but i mean if you live by the saying of "pussy/mouth has no face" then shes worth it just for experience.. but i wouldnt return

Offline vannagold72

• Service Provider
Thanks for your lovely honest review, even though you were not totally happy you still took the time to leave a kind review. You are a true gentleman.

Thanks so much

You take care.