Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jennifer_pussy - Marylebone  (Read 3257 times)

20 review(s) for jennifer pussy (4 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HighlyMotivated

This girl won't be for everyone, but if you enjoy dealing with quirky, erratic characters who will shag you silly then I'd recommend Jennifer who is based a short walk from Marylebone tube. For me, her unpredictable nature is a giant turn on.

Looks = as in the photos - good looking girl with big boobs and a nice ass.

Personality = friendly, talktative, erratic, horny, grabs your dick within 10 seconds of meeting you

Service = is just as keen for herself to cum as she is for you. I liked this personally. FK, OW, mish, doggy, cowgirl, 2 rounds and plenty of dirty talk throughout

I didn't experience anything as unpleasant as what other reviews indicate, but nothing I read surprised me as she really does seem capable of anything. Perhaps her character is more to my liking, or perhaps I caught her on a relatively good day. Either way, I enjoyed myself and will return. 1h/ £100.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

decentguy

Strangely this is the only Positive review this WG has got  :bomb:

May be you have been luck !

Offline HighlyMotivated

Second positive, but yes, she's 77% Negatively reviewed. As I said perhaps I caught her on a good day, or perhaps one man's Negative is another man's Positive.

Offline bestbefore

You were lucky. When I saw her, admittedly a couple of years ago in Wembley, she was as mad as a box of frogs. Maybe she has calmed down a little. But I would never return.

Offline The_Don

Second positive, but yes, she's 77% Negatively reviewed.

Its not only the percentage its also the contents and any punter would be advised to read up.

Offline guy08

What dress size is she now? I vaguely remember someone saying she had put on some weight?

Offline Liam52

Thanks for the review, wondering which pictures are most accurate now?  She looks fit on main page but looks a bit heavy on some in her gallery

Offline iPad3

Thanks for the review, wondering which pictures are most accurate now?  She looks fit on main page but looks a bit heavy on some in her gallery

I saw her 2 years back and the slim fit pics are as was then, the hefty pics in her gallery must be more recent - I was wondering why the OP said she had big tits, from the pics in her gallery it's clear that they come from eating "all the pies"!!

Offline HighlyMotivated

Its not only the percentage its also the contents and any punter would be advised to read up.

Absolutely. Some shocking stuff in the other reviews but honestly, that piqued my interest even more. That's not to say I'd have stuck around if she brought out any gear in front of me/headbutted me.

guy08, I'm the worst at guessing dress sizes so can't help you there.

Liam, I'd say the 4th pic in her free gallery (brown dress) is most accurate.

Offline brushhand811

I saw her in May 2012, she was gorgeous, behavior was strange, quirky, but not yet at the (somewhat dangerous) levels reported later. What i find shocking is how quickly girls can put on weight all over. She was a size 8 then!!

LL

I saw her in May 2012, she was gorgeous, behavior was strange, quirky, but not yet at the (somewhat dangerous) levels reported later. What i find shocking is how quickly girls can put on weight all over. She was a size 8 then!!
That's thanks to the abundance of shitty junk food here and the culture that it's OK to eat it as often as we like. I imagine things are different in her home country.

Offline Liam52

Shes got a new profile pic up,  OP do you think it's recent?

Offline HighlyMotivated

No chance those are recent, she is looking a bit thicker these days, though by no means fat.

Offline Turtle1

Glad you had a good time fella, I first saw her around 3-4 years ago. She randomly bursts into the room as I was fucking her friend and joins in for a few min. I came to see her a month later. Was a 9/10 punt. She's well up for it.

Then things turned sour after that visit. My following visit I'd say was a 6/10, the next one was a 0 as she stood me up. Think I saw her last around late 2013 and that too was a piss poor punt. Years of drug abuse.

I'm glad she's fixed up now, maybe she's changed her ways. I may even go give her a visit.

Offline musicman007

i saw her twice a couple of years back..couple of hours one afternoon went well..few months later i booked an overnighter..she had lost a little weight since my 1st visit,and she had also just returned from visiting her parents...after me commenting on her weight loss,she agreed even her parents were worried about her weight...my guess is she may have knocked the sniff on the head, and has gained the weight she lost while taking charlie.(also explains the erratic behaviour)..i doubt if she looks as good as she did on my very 1st visit so i doubt i'd book again...in saying that though she is a lot closer to me being in marylebone rather then trekking out to wembley,so who knows. :music: