Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AvaXXXSophie, Heathrow  (Read 780 times)

1 review(s) for AvaXXXSophie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Sophie's English is really good; she handled the booking solely herself (she used two different phone numbers to correspond with me). She’s based in a hotel in Heathrow. Entry through her floor required a card key, so she had to come out her room and open the floor door for me (she was dressed discreetly enough). Inside her room was okay.

Booked 30 minutes for £60 (no extras paid).

Positive: It's actually her in the profile pictures. No makeup on, but looked as cute she does in the profile pictures. Doll face, dyed blonde hair with extensions (or extensions dyed blonde) and looked to age of 20 to 23.
Positive: Surprisingly, she's quite enthusiastic during sex. She's vocal and responsive. French kissed and made eye contact during sex. Did missionary, cowgirl (she was gung ho here), see-saw and doggy without any complaints.
Positive: Nice slim fit body, no flab at all; looked exactly like the profile pictures. Perky b-cup breasts with light pink nipples. She’s approximately 5'6" tall. No tattoos(?).
Positive: Attitude wise, found her friendly and got on easy with her.

Neutral: She tries hard at it, but her OWO blowjob is average. Her technique is not really good; palms the base of my cock (occasionally tugging it too tightly) and only gets past the head. Not completely horrible, but not good either.
Neutral: A possibility she's doing back-to-back bookings. She had someone else right after me, but to her credit, she never rushed me and also gave me time to shower.

Negative: Doesn't do services listed on her profile i.e. CIM and facials.

I thought this might be a bait & switch, but took a chance because a couple of her profile pictures were taken in what looked like a UK hotel. Even then I still wasn't convinced, so I prepared to walk. I was pretty relieved when it was genuinely her, plus I had the preconceived notion she would be a crap lay, but unexpectedly she was good. So, surprisingly good punt that'll give me more incentive to take chances with new girls. The only issues, are she needs to manage her bookings better, as I suspect she’s books punters too subsequently and the listing services she's not prepared to do.