Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alysia GFE - Brentford (October 2023)  (Read 150 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7330461) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I first saw Alysia twice in July which I reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383066.0 - I saw her again in August when she was based in Pinner but the flat was above a Subway and very grotty. That punt was very similar to the positive review linked although not as good but more due to that it was an extremely hot day that affected the action.

Recently saw her for a 4th time early October back in Brentford.

Expenses: £100 1hour

Comms: All by text. Clear menu list and instructions not done by Alysia.

Location: Block of flats near Brentfords old stadium. Usually people going in and out so not much discretion although you could be visiting any number of flats there.

The Punt: Usual hide behind the door and then lead to the bedroom. Alysia recognised me and gave me a smile but she seemed a bit off and that is how the punt went. Everything was very mechanical this time like she had lost her spark. I guess she is just jaded and needs a break but everything just seemed to be going through the motions rather than any passion or enthusiasm on her part like I experienced on previous punts which is a shame. Maybe I just caught her on an off day. On this visit she did OW not OWO like previously although I didn't ask why - I just wanted a good fucking session on this visit but didn't really get that. She seemed sore when I went on top and from behind - she just didn't look like she was comfortable and wanted to be there and it really killed my mojo. I asked if I could come on her face or chest which she strongly objected to so I asked if she could masturbate in front of me whilst I wanked. This did the trick and was pretty hot watching her play with herself as she does have a beautiful pussy. Wanted a good fuck session but ended up with a voyeuristic wank so can't give this a positive but can't give it a negative either as I did enjoy the end and giving her the benefit of the doubt that she just had a off day.

Summary:

+ Hot pussy especially when she played with herself
+ Her oral skills are still good

- Tired/Jaded/Unenthusiastic behaviour
- Sex in multiple position felt awkward due to her response
- Did OW this time despite doing OWO on previous punts

Hope this review gives some more balance for anyone wanting to see her.