Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lady.vivxx - Canning Town  (Read 2072 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
32 review(s) for amadea.linda (29 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline MLawro93

Communication: I messaged her a couple days in advance to arrange a booking over AW. It was simple to arrange, and communication on the day was good.

Location: Not far from Canning Town Station (take the exit to the Bus Station). Nice modern apartment, with all the bells and whistles.

Cost: £140 for the hour. Everything on her likes list is included in the fee.

Appearance: Exactly like the photos, attractive face, and a great body.

Meet: Some general confusion getting into the building, but she was very patient. Got upstairs, standard greeting with her standing behind the door. I got in, had a quick shower, and made my way into the room. We got stuck in with plenty of DFK. This was available throughout the punt, there was no holding back. Made our way onto the bed and started with some great oral (OWO). It was definitely on the sloppy end, but I enjoyed it a lot. Lots of variation, good use of her tongue, and she did not use her hands at all. I definitely wanted to sample her, so quickly made ourselves comfortable on the bed in the 69 position. I spent too much time enjoying myself here, but I didn't care, the session was flowing by really well. Got the condom on, and I had her riding me. I did intend to try a couple other positions, but it had been a while, and the oral just went a tad toooo long, so I did not last long. Not that I didn't mind, it was a great finish. What followed after was a good chat with a very intelligent woman, I like how direct she is. Definitely an easy one to talk to, which is always a plus.

We tried for a round two but it just wasn't going to happen today. Bless her, she really did try to get it going again, but my dick was beat. Not often that I want to go another round and I physically can't! Still, it was a brilliant session with Linda and I'll definitely be returning in future. In the end, I had a quick shower, paid the monies (nice touch), and left a happy bunny.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only