Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Nellyy - Newham  (Read 2393 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6719032) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by sparkus]

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Summary: a weird one, satisfying but some negs

Comms: all good, quick to answer phone and provide directions

Venue: arse-end of nowhere adjacent to the Newham Way, between Canning Town and Plaistow.  Flat itself was on a quiet terraced street, no one about.  Action took place in a non-descript bedroom which had plenty of supplies (wipes and men's deoderant) and a tell-tale 'carrier bag of love' filled with previous punters' waste :vomit:

Girl: it's the girl in the pics (I was enticed by a previous review as there's just not that many naturally thicc girls around these days), just opening up the images reveals as much when you see her in the buff, though on this occasion I was greeted (not behind door) by a version with no make up on and less sultry looking perhaps.  Some perfunctory small talk and she seemed a little shy and also while it's entirely believable that she's Bulgarian she did look more Rom with gypsy air to her.  Quite sullen with hair tied back, plain face etc.  In her get up she also looked pretty unremarkable but I'd schlepped all that bloody way so didn't think to walk.

She gave a pretty perfunctory non-event covered BJ which I just wasn't feeling, possibly as she was still clothed.  As previous review mentioned, she's quite stocky which is apparent in the pics and that night was in leggings and a hoody.  You wouldn't look twice in the street.

However, after her tres minimalist BJ she took her kit off and it did all look pretty decent, I have to say.  The chebs were quite hefty on her upper frame and her big hips and thighs were topped by a small waist.  She laid back and it was just a case of drilling her as I went on with her arms rested behind her head, not really much emotion from her but I enjoyed watching the chest bounce as I slid inside her very welcoming velvety vag (I'd actually go so far to say it was up there with the best I've stroked my member inside of).  She did start to get into it as I progressed though and the lack of fake moans was welcome.

50 notes parted with and I departed into the Newham night sky to a waiting single decker full of people off out to have fun, as I smiled to myself inwardly and thought of the old in/out I'd just been momentarily up to.

Would I return? If she was nearer to me I'd probably see her occasionally but I wouldn't schlep there, no.  Glad I did though.

Offline paul90

Thanks for the review, Nelly is normaly based in Enfield. Her profile is not currently dispaying a number.

Offline paul90

Her number is being dispayed again.

Offline lovebigboobz

Is it just or is anybody else engulfed with sadness when looking at her eyes... :(

Offline paul90

Is it just or is anybody else engulfed with sadness when looking at her eyes... :(
I noticed the samething.

Offline elnukky

Broken school girl dreams? Trafficked? Tired?  :unknown:

Offline sparkus

Broken school girl dreams? Trafficked? Tired?  :unknown:

I think she looks more sultry in what are clearly staged and possibly shopped pics (she aint that thicc around the waist).
In person fairly perky but no make up.