Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa - Nr Liverpool Street  (Read 4056 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Icerpacks

External Link/Members Only

Evening gents (and ladies?),

I took the plunge. I've been on many tantric and b2b massage stints since my few reviews. All still to be posted. Mostly been using Tantric pleasure and one shit rip off at Karma tantric.

I decided now, I wanted an absolutely filthy hot bird out of my league with her head between my legs. I went through quite a list, from Mia to Thai Bowie and I somehow ended up with Antonia who has a shit stint of reviews. But also some positives. Listen, before you go off on one. My criteria was: Filthy hot, slim, tanned and hands off. I didn't want any fakeness. I wanted a good time with a ....a fuck doll.

That is what I got and fuck me I enjoyed it.

Location: 10m from Liverpool street. Average apartment block. No one sitting on reception.

Girl : Easily pushing late 20s. Slim. Tanned. Sexy face. Bolt ons (slightly scarred but ..didn't care). An absolute hot body.

Services: Paid 90 for 30. Wanted Vanilla. No fakeness. No kissing. Which I'm sure I will evolve as I go. She was, of course, pleased with this.

Event: Handed the cashola, she disappeared. Got on the bed and waited. She came back in with black lingerie. Threw herself on top of me and started grinding. Complete full access of the hands. Told her we haven't got that much time and she smiled. On with the dom and OW began. I mean, first time right, but, yes please. Again. Instructed her again as I came close, to stop and then lie on her front. Proned  it to the finish with plenty of groping and a bit of anal play. The sight of her ass...lasted about 4mins? It was as I wanted, a transactional and effective fuck. I'm sure my expectations will rise over time.

I took an informed gamble here and it paid off. But let it be known, there is the square root of fuck all emotion with this one.

Onwards and upwards.

Offline tantraman

Girl : Easily pushing late 20s. Slim. Tanned. Sexy face. Bolt ons (slightly scarred but ..didn't care). An absolute hot body.

... as shown in collected photos here :music:

How long overall did you last with her? Not the full 30mins, presumably. As such, it's a mighty shame that Antonia no longer appears to offer 15mins for £50, making for a perfect P&D with a FAF filly.

Offline Icerpacks

... as shown in collected photos here :music:

How long overall did you last with her? Not the full 30mins, presumably. As such, it's a mighty shame that Antonia no longer appears to offer 15mins for £50, making for a perfect P&D with a FAF filly.

About 20 mins I'd say, max. And that collection is what drove me to ignore the negative reviews. I'll probably have another go. May go for Thai Bowie next.