Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: COCO SHANEL - Liverpool Street - 30 mins  (Read 1290 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5605204) (23 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online p4ds

I was a bit bored and was struggling to find someone I was into. Nicky was away & there arent many curvy black women in my area so I just went with Coco Shanel, I thought of seeing her for a long time but I was always skeptical of her photos.
Some show booty others say otherwise.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Liverpool Street, not far from station and definitely not discreet. very busy, lots of eyes

Comms: They were okay

Time: 30 mins

When I got into the building, took a while to find her door as she wasn't responding to the text or picking up the phone. When she opened the door, was greeted by Coco with a hug. She looked east african. She's really nice and smiles a lot but part of me felt like it was an act, she was smiling too much or just seemed too happy though I understand its the best way to approach your client. She's a lot slimmer than I expected ngl, I was expecting a massive booty cause thats what I prefer so it was a bit underwhelming for me. started with OWO which she's definitely good at, almost came & I rarely ever cum from a blowy. Then switched to her on top, which was decent, then doggy. took me a while to finish cause her body just didn't excite me. top notch BJ though

would I visit again:

- Probably not, not really my type. more of a huge booty guy. The location is a bit too busy too which does have its pros and cons. It's not a dodgy area, when I got out to wait for my Uber ( it was also very hard to find a ride, Ubers cant stop near the area ) , some woman in the office opposite kept staring at me so I stared back lol.

tldr

Nice BJ,  Booty not fat enough lmao

« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 03:16:38 pm by p4ds »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. I saw her recently and i'll review soon. Her bj which included plenty of spit and stroking with both hands is probably one of the best i've experienced! :yahoo:

Offline JonasG

Definitely top tier BJ.

I'd be surprised if you could find many WGs as good at it.