Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yury Latin Bum - Bethnal Green  (Read 5493 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5761314) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Bigbootycreampies

External Link/Members Only - AW

Met her today on 15 Feb 2021.

Communication: I came across her profile at night whilst having a shite punt earlier. She picked up my call and sent me her postcode and I said I'll be there in 20 to which she agreed. I arrived and called her , she said when you see the sainsburys local, let her know. Parked couple steps down opposite side of the road and she directed me to the door and told me she's coming.

Location: Near bethnal Green Station on the main road. There's a sainsburys local, next door there is a chicken shop and there are some stairs next to that which lead to some flats.
 Budget flats and she opened the main door and walked with me to her flat which was small but did the job.

Meeting: Yury was a bit chubbier in person about 5'2, she was wearing a black robe with some slippers and that ass was poking out immediately noticeable. I grabbed her big ass before we got to the room gave it a spank and she said "grande?" I said si grande. She was playful and enthusiastic from the start. Once we got inside the room which is 2 flights up, she took her robe off and I gave her 70 for 30 minutes even though rates are 60.
She was wearing a corset with lace stockings which suited her shape nicely. Body was busting out. As I said she was chubby but still thick. I took off my clothes after a few back and forths in Spanish, she rubbed my cock in oil and wrapped it in the dom and sat down whilst I stood up and began to suck. A minute in I grabbed her hair and face fucked her and she got me hard fast. She said once again "oh papi grande" after seeing me hard i said sort of and she said "noo grande!" She then laid in mish I shoved it in and started slowly giving her deep strokes and she was saying the right things in Spanish and moaning which got me rocking. I pounded her pussy away for a few minutes, lent over with my cock deep in her and sucked on her big titty and they were succulent and juicy damnn. She then said let me go doggy, she bent her ass over and there was a mirror on the wall next to the bed, so I could see her phat firm ass grinding on my dick. I got hard again and stroked it deep for a few minutes and she was screaming papi and mi amor but she made it sound good. Eventually I started pounding away and she legit started screaming with pleasure. I took the rubber off and told her dont move give me a moment and shot milk all over her left cheek.  :cool: :lol:

She then said you look good do you go gym in Spanish I just understood the gym part and said yes a little. I grabbed my clothes and I was off after she directed me to the door.  :rolleyes: :)
I'll probably go for a P&D next time but overall good experience  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 01:20:27 am by Bigbootycreampies »

Online Garyhart

Nice review! Facially what is she like and was kissing allowed?

Offline doyouforgetit

What letter would you place her on the booty scale, please?

:thumbsup: facially average, she's a 5-6. Chubby face not ugly

What letter would you place her on the booty scale, please?
I had a few before so don't take it accurately, but around B-. It was thick and firm plenty of cushion, yet it wasn't bouncy enough. P&D solid.  :music:

Oh shite yh and I never kiss these girls, she's probably just finished wiping off some banana juice off her face and i don't want that near me.

Offline Georgeporgey

Awesome bro, planning to punt her soon and I get my first review up   :hi:

She looks good, couple questions: does she like getting faced fucked and ass eaten? (I’m a big rimming fan) also tits look huge?!

Awesome bro, planning to punt her soon and I get my first review up   :hi:

She looks good, couple questions: does she like getting faced fucked and ass eaten? (I’m a big rimming fan) also tits look huge?!

Good on you bro.. u can face face her for sure, I didn't try eat her ass but she seemed down and ready for a lot. Her tits were heavy and juicy for sure thick.

Offline Asslover12

Went last night, one looked way bigger than the pictures on the profile. Her friends figure looked alright but the face weren't cutting it for me. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder and walked.

Offline Londonpubter

changed her name to Lorena, seems the bum is now sexy rather than just Latin
does the face match?
Banned reason: Flooding post reports
Banned by: daviemac

changed her name to Lorena, seems the bum is now sexy rather than just Latin
does the face match?

Not really