Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ema - Inverness Terrace (b2b massage) crew at Bayswater  (Read 566 times)

Offline cthulhuspawn

Hi all,

This probably qualifies as a TOFTT since Ema (sic) has just started working at the well-known Inverness Terrace operation. I got excited once once the maid mentioned that a new girl was working - maybe it was
another hidden jewel like Sara (whom I've reviewed in the past). Unfortunately, it was not meant to be: Ema is probably the worst masseuse I had the displeasure of meeting at Inverness, and probably
second worst overall (first prize goes to a chunky girl near Tottenham Court Road that tried to massage my spine with her elbows). Granted, she's new on the craft, but her lack of enthusiasm (fake or
otherwise) and sensuality is apparent, and I really doubt she's willing to improve. Let me summarize how the massage went:

- Face down in bed, standard small talk
 - Repeated hand swipes over my back/arms, with *loads* of oil
 - Some hand swipes over my legs, more oil
 - Flip
 - Swipes from groin to chest and back, and more oil (my bellybutton was filled to the brim)
 - A reasonable handjob (probably the silver lining)

Notice that there were no bodyslides or anything similar; she only took off her gown when I made a passing comment about it! The massage was boring, the girl looked bored... pretty much the whole experience was boring. Maybe things will improve in the future, but I won't be coming back to check it out. My advice is to just stick with the regulars (Sara and Samantha are probably the best ones, in that order).  Unfortunately Sara only works at weekends (Fri-Sun), so any prospective customers should message the maid early in the day to ensure a slot.

Before I forget: her looks aren't nothing to write about. ~5'4'', small breasts (A cup? nipples are also shaped weirdly), a roundish face that's a 6/10 on a good day, and a nicely shaped ass. Doesn't hold a candle to the other girls, both in appearance and in sympathy. As always, the pictures on the website (london201600.co.uk) don't match the girls, and in this specific instance they are quite far away from the target.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 01:19:31 am by cthulhuspawn »