Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian lols  (Read 1375 times)

vlad2048

A lot has been said about the poor service offered by Romanians and I certainly can confirm that.
What I've noticed is that they move around the uk and change their names quite often to get the cash in despite the bad rep.
The actual lol is that on many romanian profiles, they mention they don't want to see romanian guys:) (and on occasion albanians too). As opposed to black guys usually.
Disclaimer: i am half romanian

Ravanelli

What the fuck is a Romanian lol?

LL

Keep your hands where I can see 'em and away from my wallet!  :D

vlad2048

Keep your hands where I can see 'em and away from my wallet!  :D
:sarcastic: Eheh I might charm you with my accordion skills before you can hide it

'Romanian lols' just means I'm pointing out some funny quirks of romanian prossies that I haven't seen mentioned here before

Ravanelli

:sarcastic: Eheh I might charm you with my accordion skills before you can hide it

'Romanian lols' just means I'm pointing out some funny quirks of romanian prossies that I haven't seen mentioned here before

Oh, lol! (English Lol)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I'm sure they don't want to see Romanians or Albanians as there Pimps don't want to go up against Pimps similar to themselves... Moving around is good business just a shame they offer a load of Bollocks and scams.. :crazy:

Pompoy123

A lot has been said about the poor service offered by Romanians and I certainly can confirm that.
What I've noticed is that they move around the uk and change their names quite often to get the cash in despite the bad rep.
The actual lol is that on many romanian profiles, they mention they don't want to see romanian guys:) (and on occasion albanians too). As opposed to black guys usually.

No and before you ask I do not want to buy an iPhone 6!   :lol: :lol:

Offline Lewis

No, they continually move around to stop immigration and other authorities from catching them and deporting them back home. That and whoever is people trafficking them as well trying to avoid capture.

greychap

No, they continually move around to stop immigration and other authorities from catching them and deporting them back home. That and whoever is people trafficking them as well trying to avoid capture.

Not my cup of tea what so ever want nout to do with them :thumbsdown: