Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do i delete my account?  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Simon1977

How do i delete my account on here pls??

Offline JontyR

Rule 8.

Account deletion
Do not post-resignation posts to announce you are leaving. Just logout and don't be a drama queen.

Offline delta69

You can't seems like you're stuck here  :diablo:   :sarcastic:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

"You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!"

:cool:

Offline Buttplug

What’s up Simon don’t you like us any more? :crazy:

Offline The Owl

How do i delete my account on here pls??

If possible go for a password reset and then when you get the email click the link that says you don't recognise the account.

If that options not available then change your password to something really stupid to remember then delete your email account. If you need your email account then set up a new one, change your login email to that and then delete the email account. To make it more tricky to ever log back in make your email account name really ridiculous to remember and then delete it after you've done all the above. It won't delete your account but you'll eventually disappear as new threads push your posts backwards and you'll never be able to log back in to your account again.

Offline Hugger-Mugger

You can request a change of user ID to something arbitrary, but you have to make a bit of a 'business case' to do so. Locate and message a moderator.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Simon1977

Ignore the advice on here about password reset and user name changes, just log out and don't log in again. Accounts are not deleted.

Offline Simon1977

Just don't need people finding out I'm on here by requesting a new password reset. Thought it would be more straightforward.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just don't need people finding out I'm on here by requesting a new password reset. Thought it would be more straightforward.
Did you read reply #7. Accounts don't get deleted. log out and don't log back in again.

Offline scutty brown

If you have problems with stopping yourself from logging in, just use a pair of pliers to cut the plug off the computer power lead.
Do first make sure it is unplugged though (far safer that way)

Offline Maxf

If he doesn't remember to unplug it first then he wont need to worry about logging in again…
 :scare:

Offline cotton

If you have problems with stopping yourself from logging in, just use a pair of pliers to cut the plug off the computer power lead.
Do first make sure it is unplugged though (far safer that way)
I thought you were going to say use the pliers to cut his own fingers off.
But Simon whats the problem nobody can tell who you are and anyone can just not login if they dont want to , some people go ages without posting.

Offline mr.bluesky

"You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!"

:cool:

Welcome to the Hotel California .Such a lovely place  :dance:

Offline Maxf

Now i know why it has mirrors on the ceiling…

Offline Stevelondon

Had a similar problem with my membership at Spearmint Rhino.
Asked them to close my membership but they said it was for life.

Lots of legal wrangling ensued at a rather costly price but I won the case.

It was a few months later a mate of mine said,
"Don't know why you went to all that trouble and expense. Why did'nt you just stop going" :dash: