Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Close shaves  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Spanish Lad

Close shaves as in almost getting caught/found out by the Missus/GF rather than shaved pussies.
Recently I have been getting a little paranoid thinking that the missus suspects I may be punting. So yesterday after returning home after a punt the first thing she says to me as I walk in through the door was "I know where you have been!" My first reaction was Fuck, she knows. It only took me a split second to realise that she was referring to the pub rather that having been for a punt (supposed to be off the booze for a couple of weeks) and I don't think I gave away any massively guilty facial reaction.

Like most regular punters I have my windows of opportunities carefully planned and I try not to deviate from this so as to minimise risks of being found out. But recently my working patterns have changed and I am out of my normal routine which I am finding more difficult to plan my punts around. So it is taking some time to adjust to these new hours and I think this could be a possibly risky period for me. A time to be extra cautious.

Offline threechilliman

This is an opportunity.

A new work routine allows you to introduce 'windows of opportunity'. Like you I plan them carefully and usually book with the girl well in advance. Arriving home to the misses post-punt is risky - I can't do that - try to avoid if possible.

Offline CBPaul

Good that you are being cautious and realise the potential danger, be very careful, OHs tend to have a nose for something being different and remain suspicious for a very long time. If in doubt stop punting for a bit. On the other hand your new routine will present new opportunities for punting.

Personally I never punt and return home straight after, it risks too many tells that I've doing the dirty. I punt morning or lunch time which give me a chance to return to normality before presenting myself to Mrs CBP. She once picked up on a new shower gel scent that I'd used hours earlier, made a good excuse but it served as a warning never to fall into that trap again, she bought the excuse the first time but I'd have problems if it occurred again.

Offline Stiltskin

I had a close shave punting and then returning home straight after. I'd planned on having my punt at 6pm, just after work and returning home in good time to have a shower.

It didn't go that way. There were massive delays on the trains out of London and I didn't get back until 1am! At which point there was no way I could just jump in the shower without waking everyone up and arousing suspicion. I had to crawl into bed next to the missus unwashed, possibly smelling of lube, condoms and perfume :( She didn't fully wake up, thank god.

Captain Kang

I once arrived home 'from work' sat down and took my shoes off in front of the Mrs... To reveal a condom wrapper sitting in the heel area. Luckily she didn't spot it and with a quick ninja move it vanished into the toe.

Must have fallen off the edge of the bed and dropped right in there. You can't be too careful.

Offline threechilliman

Guys, the risks you take!

First rule for me is never, ever return home to a waiting OH, absolute no, no IMO.

Lunchtime punt accepted CBP

I carry a can of my normal deodorant hidden in the car, which I take in with me

tcm

Offline akauya

This kind of threads should be in the off-topic so that casual mumsnet scouts don't get tips about the tactics we employ to avoid getting found out.